Come on then, be honest...

Day

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if they did they deserved to miss what was the best 45 minutes of football that I have seen since the night that nigel came to watch us beat man utd 1-0 with that commons screamer, I haven't missed a home game in that time so I think that says a lot about all of the games inbetween, that night the team was managed by David Lowe, tonight it was wassall , something to be said for these stand in managers !!! :D

To whoever sung sack the board when we were 3/4-1 down whatever it was, all of their goals came from set pieces, so do the board sit there and organise defensive drills such as corners and free kicks? Or was that Nigel Clough's job? Absolutely dreadful first half, the worst I've ever whitnesed. Followed by what I can only describe as pure passion and enthusiasm after an alleged half time talk by Steve McClaren.

Over to you schteeeeeve, up the rams.

Steve McClaren made the subs, gave the half time team talk. Great well done

But he possibly picked the first half team too - that was bad ****

Doesn't start work until tomorrow, the way Wassall was giving him credit on RD I doubt he picked the starting 11

I was to scared to leave, as I thought my luck was so far out, having to watch, what I was seeing, that if I'd off left the safety off my seat I'd probably have broken a leg or summat...after second half felt my luck was so far in, I brought a lottery ticket for Wednesdays draw...

Me :(

Stormed out the office and went and did an audit on a line run by a man utd tw@t!

(Stop the fooker moaning about Moyes while he sorts out all the work i gave him) :blink:

The 4th really took the biscuit tbf

Archived