Come on then, be honest...

Day

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To whoever sung sack the board when we were 3/4-1 down whatever it was, all of their goals came from set pieces, so do the board sit there and organise defensive drills such as corners and free kicks? Or was that Nigel Clough's job? Absolutely dreadful first half, the worst I've ever whitnesed. Followed by what I can only describe as pure passion and enthusiasm after an alleged half time talk by Steve McClaren.

Over to you schteeeeeve, up the rams.

Why " alleged"? You dont believe he did come down to speak to the team.. Or doubtful about it?

Why " alleged"? You dont believe he did come down to speak to the team.. Or doubtful about it?

because I wasn't actually in the dressing room myself and haven't read any match reports at all so I don't know of anybody confirming it, so instead of me typing something which maybe untrue I've covered my own backside to those who would question where I got the info from.

Does that clarify it better for you sir? :D

Wassall said thats what happened plus RD reported Simmo coming down to the bench just before HT. No alleged at all...

like I said, I haven't read or listened to any match reports. I heard a few words about it floating about, that's not confirmation. I haven't claimed it isn't true so pipe down will ya?

Archived