Come on then, be honest...

Day

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stayed till the end.

Was strange though, if we were 4-1 down under Clough at HT far more people would have left and everyone would have been in a rotten mood. Instead it seemed most people were just laughing about it and having the 'what can you do??' attitude. I think a lot of people knew it had been a crazy few days and believed anything was possible in the second half.

To whoever sung sack the board when we were 3/4-1 down whatever it was, all of their goals came from set pieces, so do the board sit there and organise defensive drills such as corners and free kicks? Or was that Nigel Clough's job? Absolutely dreadful first half, the worst I've ever whitnesed. Followed by what I can only describe as pure passion and enthusiasm after an alleged half time talk by Steve McClaren.

Over to you schteeeeeve, up the rams.

The players were all over the place because of the boards decision and the team missed a leader. Don't blame nigel when he wasn't there

The players were all over the place because of the boards decision and the team missed a leader. Don't blame nigel when he wasn't there

it reads like I was blaming Clough but I wasn't, I liked Clough as our manager. Just making a point that it was his job to sort those things out and not the board's. :)

Neither centre back knew what the other was doing in the first half (or themselves, for that matter). I think Eustace must have introduced them to each other at the start of the second half because they suddenly seemed to be on the same wavelength and (eventually) looked very solid.

Perhaps after 3 days training, they will be on first-name terms before the Dirties game, whoever the central pairing is.

Rubbish behaviour from our fans as always tonight.

As soon as their fourth goes in 'Sack the board, Sack the board, Sack the board' coming from the south stand, the new vocal are that is supposed to get behind the team?!?!

pffft.

As soon as their fourth goes in 'Sack the board, Sack the board, Sack the board' coming from the south stand, the new vocal are that is supposed to get behind the team?!?!

pffft.

My thoughts exactly.

Hopefully the new board will put their season ticket prices up in line with everyone else's.

pffft.

Are you sure it wasn't "back the board"?

Archived