Welcome Tony Pulis!

GeneralRam

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I think of it the more I think Pulis is the right man....at this moment in time, not long term, to take us further. I cannot stand his style but let's be honest the guy lives and breaths football and is always honest and you can see in his stoke teams how much they work hard for him. This will be his biggest club and biggest challenge and he would love the job.

Which would we prefer good football or getting promoted...how many times have we been frustrated with so called good football this season.

It's always interesting how the new manager sees his new players. I wonder how much of a part players like Ben Davies will get under him?

Bookies think it's a 2 horse race then.

No, the bookies think:

"If we put the name of a manager who was seen at the game on the list, and one of an ex Forest manager who also happens to be an ex Derby coach, and then chuck in a load of other out of work or lower league managers, then we can get hundreds of people to give us their money whilst we laugh at how stupid we think they are that they believe we actually have a clue and didn't just pull a list out of our arse.

But hey, maybe one of them will actually happen and then more idiots will believe we know what we're talking about, and give us even more of their money for doing nothing!"

The more I think of it the more I think Pulis is the right man....at this moment in time, not long term, to take us further. I cannot stand his style but let's be honest the guy lives and breaths football and is always honest and you can see in his stoke teams how much they work hard for him. This will be his biggest club and biggest challenge and he would love the job.

Which would we prefer good football or getting promoted...how many times have we been frustrated with so called good football this season.

It's always interesting how the new manager sees his new players. I wonder how much of a part players like Ben Davies will get under him?

Could not disagree more. We have absolutely no players that fit into a Pulis style side. Unless we manage to get an entire new side in on loan, if Pulis ( or any other manager) comes in and tries to play hoofball this season, we will be in serious relegation trouble. And if Pulis isn't going to play hoofball but play some other style, then why appoint him in the first place.

That'd be a win then. Reading these kind of comments this AM embarrases me as a Derby fan.

Why does it embarrass you? It's my view and it's **** all to do with you. I don't want to watch my club turned into hoofball merchants by the likes of Pulis - nor do a lot of Rams fans on here.

Why does it embarrass you? It's my view and it's **** all to do with you. I don't want to watch my club turned into hoofball merchants by the likes of Pulis - nor do a lot of Rams fans on here.

Yet you were happy with cloughs first 3-4 years in charge? Most of the time we sat behind the ball and just booted in anywhere.

Archived