Michael Keane

North_Stand_Ram

He didnt go thro the back of him.

It was a clear pen. You can't go through the back of someone before touching the ball... The fella was looking for it but stone wall in my eyes

He didnt go thro the back of him.

And anyway.....they missed it which strangely happens quite often when the decision was wrong in the first place.

Finally.....whether it was or wasnt a foul.....it wasnt a booking.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was a booking. Angle from behind the goal showed it clearly. Took the man out from behind. If this was their player taking a Derby player out, you would be angry if there was no card produced.

Anyway, hopefully Clough will coach Keogh on what to do next time!

RamNut is the kind of supporter who will animatedly deny it wasn't a penalty but if it was at the other end he'd be screaming blue murder. Clueless

Pot, kettle.

Not at all, iv always been pretty honest when it comes to football. Other than when I'm taking the piss

What we need is a signal then, dawny, that you're taking the piss. Say something similar to that picture of a sheep urinating on a tree that we see every now and again.

Post that - then we can be sure.

:p

RamNut is the kind of supporter who will animatedly deny it wasn't a penalty but if it was at the other end he'd be screaming blue murder. Clueless

Numpty.......i began by arguing that it wasn't a booking.

Archived