John Brayford to rejoin?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spoke to a Cardiff fan who said that he was at fault for both of first two goals and subbed off at half time on the back of this.

In his words...'looking like his Cardiff career is over already'

I have seen the goals and that fan is wrong. Brayford was trying to defend in an area that is not his responsibility (for the second) and it was not his fault at all, he was very unlucky and fans, players and managers should appreciate when you have a player doing what he did. I think Brayford needs to accept that after being subbed at half time he has no future at Cardiff. Come home John.  

I hope we can get him back, whatever has happened at Cardiff definitely hasn't affected my opinion on him.

A very good championship right back, one of the best. I did worry about him stepping up to the premier league, you go from playing in a league with very low quality wingers, to a league where you see very dangerous wingers on a lot of occasions, especially as a lot of premier league sides will play with attacking wingers that just stick to the full back.

I don't like seeing whats happened to him at Cardiff, feels almost like watch your child get bullied at School - Come back to where you're appreciated Bray!! 

Anyone else find it depressing that our best player from last season doesn't seem to be good enough for the Premier League?

I do. Think it more of Brayford was a one trick pony and flatters to deceive in the Championship. All I can say is get that £15 million or whatever for Hughes from the Scousers before they rumble him too  :)

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&goto=3922767&rid=0&srch=brayford#msg_3922767

brayford seen, judged, cast aside.

McNaughton on. Rob Phillips said something strange in his commentary about brayford and Connolly staying on the coach at Hull as they were upset about our new French full back playing. I think Mr brayford's time down here may be a little short lived.

after watching him twice they both may as well stay at home

Super Kev or brayford couldn't lace up Theo's boots. (i don't think they mean robinson)

Archived