John Brayford to rejoin?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, he didn't did he?

I think he's on record as saying 'nearly as good as' or 'not quite as good as but it improves the squad' as we got more than one player with the money.

The replacement of Shackell with Keogh as captain still rankles, I can't help it.

Keogh ended up costing more than Shackell (according to reports like DET..etc) and speaking to Shackell afterwards he said that him and clough didn't really see eye to eye.

Cloughs worst decision for me.

Actually, he didn't did he?

I think he's on record as saying 'nearly as good as' or 'not quite as good as but it improves the squad' as we got more than one player with the money.

The replacement of Shackell with Keogh as captain still rankles, I can't help it.

The replacement of Shackell with Keogh as a footballer is a far worse crime.

If we are going to get Brayford back it will never be as an official DC player whilst we are outside of the PL because we can't afford his wages. I do see a loan as a possibility especially if Cardiff have a recall agreed as part of the deal if they suddenly need him again.

But what would that say about Freeman and Smith. Perhaps it means replacing Coutts with either Smith or Brayford. Imagine Smith and Brayford playing down the right side for us with Freeman as the back up RB. 

I think we should attempt to sign JB on loan and see it as a very realistic possibility. 

Of course we can afford his wages! If he's homesick and not enjoying it there then coming back to derby on the contract we offered him prior to leaving is surely the easiest solution?

Lot of maybes in that sentence I realise, but depends on Brayford I suppose.

There have been at least 13 loans today so far.

loans during transfer windows have to be full or half season loans.

Loans in the emergency loan window can be anything from 28 days to 3 months. A better option when covering injuries or penny pinching on not paying an extra weeks wages. Dint forget we haven't got a game for nearly two weeks - lets not get them here before we need to.

loans during transfer windows have to be full or half season loans.

Loans in the emergency loan window can be anything from 28 days to 3 months. A better option when covering injuries or penny pinching on not paying an extra weeks wages. Dint forget we haven't got a game for nearly two weeks - lets not get them here before we need to.

Not being picky, but according to the Beeb Jayden Stockley has signed on loan till October, and Conor Townsend has signed for one month. :)

Archived