John Brayford to rejoin?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was never going to happen anyway.

Wonder where he will end up, no doubts he'll go back out on loan. 

Would still love him here - and it's going to hurt whoever he goes too, can see Bolton, Blackburn or Middlesbrough going for him. 

If he isn't in the side for the next game, then my guess is over the international break he will be on the look out for a bit of game time at least - if not a move which would lead on to a permanent! He never, ever struck me as the type of player that would be happy not playing - very bad career move in the end, it's tarnished his reputation quite a lot IMO. 

it's tarnished his reputation quite a lot IMO. 

Not only amongst some Rams fans. From the sounds of it, a lot of the Cardiff fans aren't too impressed with him either, both on and off the pitch.

Hope it picks up for him, but he does seem to have taken quite a fall from where he was (league notwithstanding)

Not only amongst some Rams fans. From the sounds of it, a lot of the Cardiff fans aren't too impressed with him either, both on and off the pitch.

Hope it picks up for him, but he does seem to have taken quite a fall from where he was (league notwithstanding)

Why so?

McClaren - go get him!! 

Horrible to see what's happening at Cardiff - why hasn't he come out on loan yet, I wonder? I imagine he'll be farmed out after the international break, don't know who and where though. 

Would LOVE it to be us, but think this ship has sailed.

Archived