Derby County v Brentford

Alph

Just a reminder for anyone who hasn't been to Derby in the past week or so -

London Road is closed to traffic at its junction with Litchurch Lane, so no access from town to Pride Park area via that route.

Pedestrians and cyclists are not affected by the closure.

You can still drive up London Road from Ascot Drive towards town centre as far as the Railway Tech Centre.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won't make 6 changes this time, 3, or 4 at the most. Hendrick is out and Ward is doubtful. Sammon will play. I would guess at...

Grant

Smith Keogh Buxton Forsyth

Eustace

Coutts              Bryson

Hughes

Sammon             Russell

Ledgzins Freeman Hanson Hoganson Ward Bennett Jacobs

Brentford fan here: 

You're probably aware of what happened to us last season... Cough cough Trotta

So Uwe said its promotion or 'bust' for us this season, so like in our 1st round game, I'd expect us to put a very weak side. If yous put out strong side you'll win comfortably. Anyway, I hope he doesn't because it would be nice if the a game was actually put on!

Good luck

Brentford fan here:

You're probably aware of what happened to us last season... Cough cough Trotta

So Uwe said its promotion or 'bust' for us this season, so like in our 1st round game, I'd expect us to put a very weak side. If yous put out strong side you'll win comfortably. Anyway, I hope he doesn't because it would be nice if the a game was actually put on!

Good luck

Are you coming to the match Tom?

Yes I am, new ground for me as well!

won't be very busy tonight! But if you park up in town, plenty of decent boozers about, real ale capital of the world if your sort of thing!

We won't make 6 changes this time, 3, or 4 at the most. Hendrick is out and Ward is doubtful. Sammon will play. I would guess at...

Grant

Smith Keogh Buxton Forsyth

Eustace

Coutts              Bryson

Hughes

Sammon             Russell

Ledgzins Freeman Hanson Hoganson Ward Bennett Jacobs

No Martin ? I think unless injured :o  he'll be in the squad, but we're all guessing..... I hope to see Gjok given a run soon too, but it appears he's not in NC's plans atm  :unsure:

Ok cheers, quite a few of ours coming up! I believe this is the first game between us since 2003 in the FA cup!

You would be right! Wouldn't see the crowd much above 7000 to be honest, shame really, we will make a lot of changes tonight barring the defence, will be giving plenty of reserves a run out, probably 5/6 changes from Yeovil game

You would be right! Wouldn't see the crowd much above 7000 to be honest, shame really, we will make a lot of changes tonight barring the defence, will be giving plenty of reserves a run out, probably 5/6 changes from Yeovil game

Same with us, can't see any more than 4/5 playing from the team from Saturday

Not to be taken lightly, a good team and a very good manager in Uwe Rosler. They have lots of money to spend and will push for automatic this season. They are my local team and they will be well up for this tonight.

I am guessing extra time but us coming out on top. 1-1 90 mins.

Yeah I'm surprised everyone seems to think we'll win this one easily. Even Andy Garner said he expected them to be better than Yeovil were on Saturday.

They were unlucky not to get promoted last season and aren't far off being a championship standard team.

I anticipate a hard game tonight.

Archived