Derby County v Brentford

Alph

I knew Rosler would put a weak team out but that was just ridiclous. Gave 4 debuts and was the reserves, nice evening out apart from the total waste of time the game was. And as for Bonham... Anyway, means nothing now, good luck for the rest of the season and maybe we'll come across each other next season!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew Rosler would put a weak team out but that was just ridiclous. Gave 4 debuts and was the reserves, nice evening out apart from the total waste of time the game was. And as for Bonham... Anyway, means nothing now, good luck for the rest of the season and maybe we'll come across each other next season!

Or in the FA Cup...

The league cup doesn't generate real amounts of money unless you draw a big team at home.Prize money isn't paid until the final stages / weren't Bradford losing money by being in it until they reached the final. Winners only got100k and runners up 50k and losing semi finalists 25k last season - no other prize money at allTake tonight's match 10k attendance equals a maximum ticket revenue of 100k if they were all adults - take into account some are kids and concessions( season ticket discounts and 2 for 1) it is possible we lost money on tonight's game.

don't think they would of lost money due to the amount they charge for beer, pies and snacks.

don't think they would of lost money due to the amount they charge for beer, pies and snacks.

Am I right in thinking that Derby don't get that money anymore as they sold off the catering rights?

Still agree that we won't have lost money. Even if we only took £60k the only real outlay would be the lighting and the stewards/police (of which there didn't seem many)

Am I right in thinking that Derby don't get that money anymore as they sold off the catering rights?

Still agree that we won't have lost money. Even if we only took £60k the only real outlay would be the lighting and the stewards/police (of which there didn't seem many)

Didn't we lose money on an FA cup match with similar gate a couple of years ago? Which us why limited areas of the ground were closed for early rounds. I was surprised the whole stadium was open last night.

Archived