2 targets from Premier League clubs.

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see it being Kelly as he's highly rated and not been in the champ before although it would certainly be an ambitious move.
Smith would be an excellent signing from what I saw of him for the u21s and the talk of the millwall *******. 
Don't know much about Spence, can't remember ever having seen him play but could be likely as hammers have O'brien and Demel.
Wabara from City was on loan somewhere last year although might have been league 1, I thought he looked quite good and can't see him getting a chance for City while they continue to spend £100m every year. 
Another possibility could be Jazz Richards from Swansea, who got decent reviews playing for Palace last year. I don't know what his first team prospects are like.
Alan Hutton's proposed loan to a spanish club fell through recently I think so perhaps he could be a possibility, played in the champ before.

So... yeah.  :mellow:

I wasn't going to say anything, but I've been told this is a player from oop north, Sunderland or Newcastle. Which would make sense given their perpetual recruitment.

Would love Ryan Taylor from Newcastle, really good fullback and takes a mean free-kick! Never in a million years would that happen though.

Why do we think they can't tell us?

Just a guess but there isn't a signature on paper yet and until then other clubs can come in with a late bid, just ask 'Arry. Not broadcasting who it is helps keep in under the radar.

Am I the only one thinking 'Is this all 2 Mill gets us :/ '

If we got either Christie/Lowry on a permanent and either Spence/Smith,on loan maybe with a view to pemanent ?  i would think it was good bit of business. Giving us cover for injuries and the prospect of building a young talented side to add to....... for when we get promotion  :o 

If we got either Christie/Lowry on a permanent and either Spence/Smith,on loan maybe with a view to pemanent ?  i would think it was good bit of business. Giving us cover for injuries and the prospect of building a young talented side to add to....... for when we get promotion  :o 

It wont be Christie or Lowry if we are targeting a premier league player

I reckon we've changed our mind about going for Dawson from Spurs, once the forest fans got wind of it. Anyway they missed out on the top 4 so it must mean he's not good enough for us.

We've got be setting our sights higher than Spurs. Surely?

Ladies and gentlemen let me present my next guess.....

Rafael Da Silva, he's 23, he's an international as well. It all adds up.  I reckon it's him. We've only gone and got ourselves some proper latin class.

Viva Le Brasil.

It wont be Christie or Lowry if we are targeting a premier league player

I was just thinking hopefully/wistfully... Smith as RB loan (maybe Spence as he can play both) maybe with a view..., while hoping we would buy  CB Lowry permanent (maybe christie as he can play both) giving options over injuries, it wont happen, just wishfull thinking on a Sunday morning..........

I reckon we've changed our mind about going for Dawson from Spurs, once the forest fans got wind of it. Anyway they missed out on the top 4 so it must mean he's not good enough for us.

We've got be setting our sights higher than Spurs. Surely?

Ladies and gentlemen let me present my next guess.....

Rafael Da Silva, he's 23, he's an international as well. It all adds up. I reckon it's him. We've only gone and got ourselves some proper latin class.

Viva Le Brasil.

What about Fabio?

Archived