2 targets from Premier League clubs.

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny is at Sheff U.   Definitely very experienced and presumably cheap ??

Was on TalkSport the other day talking about his first game for Man U when he didn't know he was playing and had been out on the proverbial and only had 2 hrs sleep.

Reminded me of the days of our wayward 3 -some  -   Danny, Rory and Seth who would be dragged out of nightclubs and sent home to bed

Must be Jordan Spence or Adam Smith as the right back on loan. The only centre half we've been rumored with is Barnett so I presume he will follow shortly.

No rumours about Barnett other than from people just suggesting.

The right back is a season loan with a view to a perminant he didn't say much about a cb although they were looking into it.

Steve Nicholson said (when I asked if it's with a view to permanent) "Might be a bit soon to answer that question. We are dealing with a PL club here and he is under contract."

Steve Nicholson said (when I asked if it's with a view to permanent) "Might be a bit soon to answer that question. We are dealing with a PL club here and he is under contract."

Well if its Martin Kelly he has 18months to run on his since December 2012 so that may be why...

Well just have to see on Monday :(

If there is any talk of a permanent deal then no chance it is Kelly. Also if he was available I'm sure plenty of prem clubs would be interested

This. Smith.. Who knows.. He's behind Walker and Naughton, as well as Kaboul who can play there, so he might want out.. Could be a similar situation to Trippier or Burnely, went there on loan, had talent, but couldn't break past Zabaleta or Richards so left for first team football. He's now one of the best defenders in the division. Very happy with Smith, the lads obviously got talent

Archived