2013 Ashes Series

froggg

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2? Really?

I always thought they ran till Monday?

Don't the spectators have jobs?

Or are they all waiting to hear about Daveo's vacancy?

This one started on Friday - the third and fourth test matches were 'back to back', i.e. just 3 rest days between the two.

. Broad gone for 13 caught off bouncer from Harris.

I would like 300 lead

Not going to happen, I think, but it would put the game out of sight if they got there.

Wicket playing tricks now. Prior got one that kept very low.

250+ will be tricky to get

Prior got the high one, Bell got the low one. The point remains though, 250+ will be very tricky, let alone more. The other question for Australia is if Watson is fit.

Prior got the high one, Bell got the low one. The point remains though, 250+ will be very tricky, let alone more. The other question for Australia is if Watson is fit.

Ah, right. I was watching through the window (had an audio conference so I went outside with a coffee)

I think Watson's got a Jamie Ward - will bat if required but he won't be allowed a runner.

Yeah, tomorrow will be intriguing. Trent Bridge tension all over again. To be fair to the Aussies they probably deserve to win a test so if they do get the runs required I won't be too upset, 2-1 would be a fair score after how both teams have performed over the last 4 tests. 

Could be another down here....

Archived