Radio Derby - Davies out, Ramage in

Day

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to Hull v Derby when I was working in Hull. I learned a lot about Hull's previous games and seasons but almost nothing about the game.

"Ayala has scored!! 1-0 Hull!"

"That was like that goal last year when..."

Honestly, Radio Derby haven't had a real bad commentator. I was working in Wales when Leicester were playing Swansea. Dear me. Thought I'd tuned into Question Time.

I stopped listening to the commentary last year because the whole format is really ****.

I like Ed Dawes though he is way more passionate than Bloomers.

Bloomers is a Chris Moyles wannabe, he will always mentions the fact that he does the breakfast show and his small talk is crap.

Sure he is a nice chap though.

there was a minor twitter spat last night between Bloomers and John Vicars. Colin clearly annoyed that the "secret" was out, their "big reveal" was screwed and that the club didn't seem to care.

Colin needs to get a grip - it's Craig Ramage - a Derby County minor character - it's not like they're getting Kebin Hector or Igor on the job...

there was a minor twitter spat last night between Bloomers and John Vicars. Colin clearly annoyed that the "secret" was out, their "big reveal" was screwed and that the club didn't seem to care.

Colin needs to get a grip - it's Craig Ramage - a Derby County minor character - it's not like they're getting Kebin Hector or Igor on the job...

If they got Igor on the job, would they give him a white telephone?

Ed Dawes does what he is supposed to do - gives a radio commentary of the game. Will miss Roger's surprise when Ed questions the legend's opinion. No cowtailing there !

Wonder if Craig Ramage still has his 'attitude'.

Will always love roger for his commentary on the Forest match when we won 1-0 with Hulse scoring at PP, "What's Bywater doing there? He just caught the ball and the Forest striker was next to him, that was the perfect opportunity to put the boot on him" :lol:

Thank god he's gone, the spluttering, stammering, nonsensical old buffoon.

I liked him for all the above reasons.

Archived