Radio Derby - Davies out, Ramage in

Day

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought there was a conflict of interest with Roger Davies. He is a on the DCFC payroll and often an ambassador on the clubs behalf which meant he would never say what he thought on the radio.

An even bigger conflict of interest is that Roger is a member of a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood and his ultimate aim is to control humanity.

You’d not think it to look at him…but…sometimes…there’s a glimmer in the eyes…

"http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/content/images/2009/07/28/roger_davies1_203x300" alt="roger_davies1_203x300">

Sadly, Radio Derby is not the station it was. Ed Dawes is simply terrible and Owen Bradley sounds like he should still be at school. Having said that, he is more articulate than Colin Gibson.

Be interesting to see how Ramage sounds. Cant be any worse than Dean Sturridge.

I just hope we will have more commentary and less talk about Little Chefs and various chocolate bars

The reveal was on Radio Derby this morning.

He sounds like he still has the attitude and will give a real opinion, but I'm sure he will wind a few people up as you can't please everyone, especially on radio. He's been working with Watford on their radio so has some experience.

His voice isn't a whiney one, and sounds like he has been through puberty so will be a nice tone next to the youth doing it.

Never liked him as a player, may be down to not liking his sister in school, but that's a different thing altogether:-) but lets hope he can do the job on radio.

Sadly, Radio Derby is not the station it was. Ed Dawes is simply terrible and Owen Bradley sounds like he should still be at school. Having said that, he is more articulate than Colin Gibson.

Be interesting to see how Ramage sounds. Cant be any worse than Dean Sturridge.

I just hope we will have more commentary and less talk about Little Chefs and various chocolate bars

......and cake.

The reveal was on Radio Derby this morning.

He sounds like he still has the attitude and will give a real opinion, but I'm sure he will wind a few people up as you can't please everyone, especially on radio. He's been working with Watford on their radio so has some experience.

His voice isn't a whiney one, and sounds like he has been through puberty so will be a nice tone next to the youth doing it.

Never liked him as a player, may be down to not liking his sister in school, but that's a different thing altogether:-) but lets hope he can do the job on radio.

He sounded very rough and coarse when I heard him the other day but then I suppose Bloomfield would make George Michael sound macho

Archived