Derby Players Back In Preseason Training

Shuff264

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not jumping there, that's actually him as he launches. Rare footage of the Man of Steel himself taking flight.

He isn't jumping - he is commanding the floor to lower itself.

Doubt the number there wearing will be the number for next season. Freeman's wearing 33, you'd expect him to have a number in the teens/20's.

I want Russell to be number 9/10/11 as well.

Conor Doyle wears number 14.

And Conor Doyle is cr@p.

I just meant cos they're not technically Derby players until the 1st July are they?

Makes no odds.

Beckham trained with Spurs and Henry went back and trained with Arsenal during MLS breaks, no contracts needed signing, they didn't need to be Spurs/Arse players, perhaps there were some insurance forms but that's about it.

If I went up to Darley park when we do the runs and someone on the coaching staff asked me to join in, I probably could... legally, I mean, not physically! (I'd die, I think)

Makes no odds.

Beckham trained with Spurs and Henry went back and trained with Arsenal during MLS breaks, no contracts needed signing, they didn't need to be Spurs/Arse players, perhaps there were some insurance forms but that's about it.

If I went up to Darley park when we do the runs and someone on the coaching staff asked me to join in, I probably could... legally, I mean, not physically! (I'd die, I think)

Fair point... I just wondered whether their former clubs would be funny about it...

Makes no odds.

He's right, there's nothing homophobic about the rules, arse players are welcomed.

Archived