Is Nigel the one to take us forward..........

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far Nigel HASN'T taken us forward, he's stopped us going backwards though, which he deserves credit for.

Nigel's mentality towards winning will undoubtedly prevent us from reaching the next few levels in MY opinion. 

So, NO. If going forwards is equal to being a play-off team, I don't think he's the man.

Look at the results at home.

We are more likely to beat a side by 3 goals, than a 1 goal margin. 

how many goals do we have to score to be considered not negative? I mean it's our highest goal tally since 2004/2005 and before that you'd have to go back to 1995/96. 

I don't understand how we are negative in your eyes? really don't.

Whatever anyone says, Nigel will be the man taking us forward because the board won't get rid. We could have another 10 years of mid table Championship anonymity and Nige would still be in charge!

No we wouldn't.

Sam Rush would quite easily pull the plug, it would seem. He won't have to though, Clough will get it right - I am sure about that.

No we wouldn't.

Sam Rush would quite easily pull the plug, it would seem. He won't have to though, Clough will get it right - I am sure about that.

I actually think Rush has cranked up the pressure on Clough. Increased expectations which can only be a good thing. I remain unconvinced on Clough but hopefully he can push on in a positive way! I don't know why but I believed Glick would stick with Clough no matter what , Rush on the otherhand...

I actually think Rush has cranked up the pressure on Clough. Increased expectations which can only be a good thing. I remain unconvinced on Clough but hopefully he can push on in a positive way! I don't know why but I believed Glick would stick with Clough no matter what , Rush on the otherhand...

I think Cloughs going.

Look at the results at home.

We are more likely to beat a side by 3 goals, than a 1 goal margin

how many goals do we have to score to be considered not negative? I mean it's our highest goal tally since 2004/2005 and before that you'd have to go back to 1995/96. 

I don't understand how we are negative in your eyes? really don't.

We have won by 3 goals four times, and won by 1 goal four times ???

Clough isn't going anywhere because some spineless **** on twitter is trying to attract followers and bites.. 

We're making our first signing today, I don't think that would be happening without Clough.

we'll see, not  that I particularly want him to go just think he will.

I think hes done a top job with the resources he has had, tactically he isn't great but in all he has done well.

"Just a hint I heard. Could well be wrong. More that he was considering going, than about to be sacked."

Was his other reply.

​Wonder if he was going to walk if he wasn't going to get backed by the owners? Sam Rush has said that he's going to back him so he's stayed. Could have been a possibility. 

I heard we're signing Michael Owen. Could well be wrong though.

Tell the attention seeking tw@t to **** off. Could be, might be, not definite. Jesus Christ. They get paid for this? Shouldn't he be busy getting Wenger the sack or wanking Steven Gerrard off.

Hate lazy sports journalism.

"Could be". LOL

I heard we're signing Michael Owen. Could well be wrong though.

Tell the attention seeking tw@t to **** off. Could be, might be, not definite. Jesus Christ. They get paid for this? Shouldn't he be busy getting Wenger the sack or wanking Steven Gerrard off.

Hate lazy sports journalism.

"Could be". LOL

:lol:

I have been totally convinced all season that our defence is totally pants... but just looked and we only conceded more than 2 goals (in the league) on 4 occassions this season...

That's not too bad is it?

And we scored more than 2 on 9 occassions...

I think that's progress?

Archived