Chris Burke

McMuffin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Blackpool have any option on Baptiste though. Perhaps they were hedging their bets/heard that Birmingham wouldn't take up the option on Burke due to their financial issues.

Nigel did say they have 2/3 options for each position they wanted to improve. The cynics on the board will no doubt say Ben Davies is our back-up for option.

I like the bit on the DET website where it says it is highly unlikely Derby would pay a transfer fee for Burke. Should read there is no possibilty whatsoever that Derby would pay a transfer fee for any decent player

I thought we paid a transfer fee for a number of players this season?  Keogh is a decent player!! #statingtheobvious

And it's started already players were linked with getting snapped up already... I love the transfer market...

His club exercising an option on him isn't getting snapped up. Its Birmingham trying to get a fee. Its not like we list out to another club wanting to take him instead

I'd have liked him here, certainly better than Coutts going forwards, he can actually grab a goal too. Always been impressed by him, he's no world beater, but he's a better option than anything we have now.

Archived