Chris Burke

McMuffin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season ain't even over and already missing out on targets,

Jeez this isn't familiar at all is it.

Have we missed put or have Birmingham activated the option to get a fee. Slight difference. The DET say we are unlikely to pay a fee - maybe Brum are just chancing it.

you are becoming my new favourite laughing stock. rip troy.

Where's ya "caps lock"?

And the only laughing stock is the club coming out and telling everyone who we are interested in.

They'll never learn.

Grant

Burke

Martin

Baptise

Forsyth

No other club/manager would come out and name targets like this.

Did they? Forsyth and Martin are obvious, they have been on loan so hardly a secret, the DET have reported the others and he might have confirmed Baptiste (although I could be wrong) but I have not heard anything official about Burke and Grant

Where's ya "caps lock"?

And the only laughing stock is the club coming out and telling everyone who we are interested in.

They'll never learn.

Grant

Burke

Martin

Baptise

Forsyth

No other club/manager would come out and name targets like this.

I see what ariotofmyown means about you. Do you really think that the club issue a release to say who they want to sign? 

I see what ariotofmyown means about you. Do you really think that the club issue a release to say who they want to sign?

They said we are chasing Forsyth despite him being recalled, so there's you're answer...

He was recalled by Watford yesterday but Clough believes the Rams have "a good chance” of securing the services of Forsyth permanently this summer.

He told the Derby Telegraph: “Craig has been brilliant for us and it (returning to Watford) will not affect our intention to try to sign him permanently in the summer once Watford’s season is over.

“We are very much in Watford’s hands but we have started preliminary negotiations and we’ll see how they go.

“I think he is surplus to requirements there. He hasn’t been involved very much this season and I think he would like to come here, so we have got a good chance.”

Archived