Chris Burke

McMuffin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not as positive as results would suggest. Not many came away from Pride Park inspired by the football aside from maybe 2 or 3 games.

Really?

I was very encouraged by the way we played at home - thought we was brilliant in most of our games, and very unlucky not to win more.

against Ipswich we had 20 odd shots on goal, lost 1-0 for example.

Really?

I was very encouraged by the way we played at home - thought we was brilliant in most of our games, and very unlucky not to win more.

against Ipswich we had 20 odd shots on goal, lost 1-0 for example.

think we flattered to deceive.

I'd like to see the stats, but I'd guess at least 60% of our 'shots' were from outside the area, Jamie Ward 'glory attempts' etc. I'd like to see the percentage of shots that were actually on target. I know that there were hardly any shots around the six yard box in open play.

Jacobs is a one trick pony, no left foot, always cuts in and opponents figure him out easily. Burke and Ward on the wings would be one of the best winger partnerships in the league.

Agree with this. On the left wing, he's so predictable. Even sitting in the stands, I can tell exactly what he's going to do before he's even thought about it.

Wouldn't mind seeing him on the right at some point but, for the moment, I don't think he's ready. Burke would be an excellent stop-gap (that would certainly improve us) for the next two years whilst Jacobs develops.

Agree with this. On the left wing, he's so predictable. Even sitting in the stands, I can tell exactly what he's going to do before he's even thought about it.

Wouldn't mind seeing him on the right at some point but, for the moment, I don't think he's ready. Burke would be an excellent stop-gap (that would certainly improve us) for the next two years whilst Jacobs develops.

Messi always cuts in, so does Robben :wacko:

Archived