Fan Of The Year

AndyB

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhh wasnt expecting a thread on me! LOL!

Thanks guys, greatly appreciated...

No fan is better than anyone else in my eyes and to add the flag belongs to us all, I just happen to take it with me to grounds...

Again appreciate the thanks!

Off to attend the Football League Awards next Sunday, already crapping myself if I do happen to win as you have to go on stage an all that.... I get nervous at these things as its really not me! LOL!

Nick

No fan is better than anyone else in my eyes and to add the flag belongs to us all, I just happen to take it with me to grounds...

Off to attend the Football League Awards next Sunday, already crapping myself if I do happen to win as you have to go on stage an all that.... I get nervous at these things as its really not me! LOL!

Nick

just get really pissed first - they might not let you in and save you the bother

LOL! How ironic that there will be an orange table there..... Hmmm............

For the love of God, please make a joke about what happened at Blackpool if Mr Oyston's there Nick. You must not waste this oppurtunity.

But yes, well done chap, richly deserved, particularly for your safe standing work. That affects more than just us, in the grand scheme of things. Hope it's a good night.

Nick

If you get on stage. Mention the safe standing. Its massive in Germany isn't it and the FA representatives should take note

Archived