Fan Of The Year

AndyB

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you keep having digs at him? whats he ever done to you?

he's a key man in the barmy army what make us look stupid at times and he thinks he's thinks doing loads of things to improve the atmosphere when really all he does is bring a flag that stinks

he's a key man in the barmy army what make us look stupid at times and he thinks he's thinks doing loads of things to improve the atmosphere when really all he does is bring a flag that stinks

tbf, you're doing a pretty good job without him. 

Nick has tried his best to improve the atmosphere at the ground, has worked really hard on the safe standing campaign and the giant flag has become well recognised around the grounds.

He probably deserves a little more respect from an illiterate like you.

And you strike me as the sort of individual who isn't even prepared to get up off his fat backside to make the effort to scratch his own pubic lice.

With the topic having taken the turn it did, it deserves a song - and there is one that fits to a 'T'.

Take a bow, the late, great Bon Scott..

All I can say is thank god Glick has gone, otherwise our striker budget would be spent on a statue for Nick this summer!! 

Jokes aside, well done Nick... Flag and safe standing aside, oh, and not to mention trying to galvanize the Derby fans into a bit of noise too... also, travelling to every game no matter where and when... you're a good representative of the club and a nice guy, also I saw (on twitter) that you had a bit of misfortune with your job (was a while back) and you still kept up appearances which seemed incredible to me... so with the deepest of respects, congratulations on the nomination... and I hope you DO win it, and couldn't think of what anyone else COULD have done to better you, just seems impossible to me - unless he carried the rest of the fans on his back and walked to every game, I predict you'll win!  :lol:

All the posts have been really nice but giving you alot of man love with this!! LOL!!!!

Naaah joking aside, its been a very tough year for me, like it has many other Derby fans, lost my job after 12 years, a job I love, didnt help with the 3rd baby on the way etc but DCFC will always be one of my top priorities, the wife knows this!

Spot on post fella and a beer for such kind words when I meet you!

Nick

Tom,

If you are prepared to make a comment like the one you have a few things you should know.

1. The Barmy Army has not been around for 2 years now. So no PR from it. No banners. Nothing. Was dropped. Finished. So very intrigued why you refer to it?

2. Make us look stupid at times? - Peterborough? Were you there. Who took the drum? Who introduced Dale Cavese?

Not saying get it right all of the time cos I aint perfect and its not all down to me but just playing devils ad there....

3. When we take absolute dire numbers away from home what the hell do you expect?

Tom,

If you are prepared to make a comment like the one you have a few things you should know.

1. The Barmy Army has not been around for 2 years now. So no PR from it. No banners. Nothing. Was dropped. Finished. So very intrigued why you refer to it?

2. Make us look stupid at times? - Peterborough? Were you there. Who took the drum? Who introduced Dale Cavese?

Not saying get it right all of the time cos I aint perfect and its not all down to me but just playing devils ad there....

3. When we take absolute dire numbers away from home what the hell do you expect?

Congrats on the award pal but if you knock these two on the head then you can have the prestigious 'Badlands Fan of the Year' award annually. 

Archived