Derby County v Leicester City

Boycie

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at a Quaker conference this weekend. We went in to a session at 4.30 and had bewildered folk next to me when they saw I had COYR at the top of my notebook! Every little helps!

Talking about porage? Whatever next?

I did see some nice chest control from Sammon a few times, everything else was a bit **** though as usual.

Any news on Wardy yet? I'm getting pretty impatient with his injuries.

Wards not injured. Just went off for precaution. Have a good rest over the international break tis all.

How many people had this game down as a defeat btw? I want to laugh in your faces...especially those you made the most negative predictions possible! Haha! Up yours. All of you.

i predicted a 4-1 win to us, bloody useless, we are, still, we had two valid penalty claims turned down,

providing our mate didn't take em, i'd have been right..

Good win, very much needed.

Disappointed with our midfield today though, thought they all could have given abit more. I know Ward and Bryson were not 100% but they were below par. Which made it worse/clearer was the fact Coutts and Hendrick were about as useful as a chocolate fireplace. 

Defended much better today, Keogh looked twice the player he has done recently. 

Archived