Clough

El Stanion

Nigel Clough Hokey Cokey  

317 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who thinks we could actually get relegated?

Bottom teams have games in hand

We still have some tough games coming up

We need to be beating teams like Birmingham, its embarrassing

Only 6 points above relegation and 7 points off bottom

Injuries, Brayford out

Based on last season, we lost our last four games

We still have some away games, given our form I'm not holding out much hope

There is a small chance if we go into free fall and don't pick up points we could be in danger of going down

9 games left and 7 points isn't that much at all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still doesn't back up your point because no manager has had to make that choice. You claimed managers moving to Blackpool proved they are a better prospect than us.

you used lack of parachute payments as evidence as a reason they aren't - i pointed out you were wrong then as well.

come up with some evidence saying they are or they aren't

Eh.. I said Blackpool most certainly aren't a better proposition than us.

I'm loving the Adkins in brigade!

Do you all know that he was promoted from physio to manager at Ssausagehorpe?

Would love to see your reactions if our board appointed a physio as manager.

Brian McDermott was promoted from Scout to Manager..

Jose Morinho was promoted from translater to coach to then a manager..

Obviously extreme cases but it happens

Clough in...I just think that he has been given a uneven playing field by a board with little or no knowledge of football & the investment needed to succeed...In short hes been given a **** sandwich & told to turn it into something tasty...Try emailing Andy (I talk b*****x) Appleby & see what **** he comes out with...

I've got to the stage were even seeing the b******x he replys with, leaves me wondering, if its a forest fan answering...

In my opinion...

any evidence - i did say either way because you haven't provided any yet

and then you said that managerial moves indicated that they are? Hmm which argument are you having

I'm not having any arguement.. You've just confused the hell out of me..

I was saying that those clubs haven't had any problems finding managers and that wouldn't stop Derby finding a manager better than NC..

I have no idea where we went after that? Other than I was poiting out Blackpool aren't a better proposition than us, therefore if they can find 2 managers in the space of a few weeks, I'm sure Derby wouldn't have any problems.

On Blackpool, their chairman is the tightest in English football, just ask Blackpool fans all the PL money and they haven't got a permanent training ground and their pitch is worse than the beach, Holloway did minor miracles there. He had to sell a defender to buy a midfielder who cost half the money, this midfielder was a massive factor in their promotion and PL season.

On Blackpool, their chairman is the tightest in English football, just ask Blackpool fans all the PL money and they haven't got a permanent training ground and their pitch is worse than the beach, Holloway did minor miracles there. He had to see a defender to buy a midfielder who cost half the money, this midfielder was a massive factor in their promotion and PL season.

I wouldn't mind playing on a beach, but have you been to Blackpool? I wouldn't classify it as a beach, more a rubbish dump.

Clough out !!!!!!!.

He never really had a chance with these owners.

I really wanted it to work for him but 4 years on and it's not working.

A change may not improve things but feel we are now at the point where we have to try than just do nothing at all.

Maybe with different owners it could have worked but who knows......

What does Adkins being a physio matter?

He's proven he can be successful with zero budget (scunny) and provenhe can be successful with a budget (saints).

The guy that runs the burger van can have the job, if he gets results.

I think our only saving grace is that we play six of the nine teams currently below us and four of those games are at home. 

This might be a little generous but I think we need three wins to ensure our Championship status. Looking at our run-in, if we can't manage that, we simply don't deserve to stay in this division.

You look at the stats - winless in eight games and just two wins and 12 points in our last 15 games - and it is easy to see why fans are getting worried about relegation.

Personally, I'm not worried about relegation. It's going to be a miserable and sobering end to the season but I think we have just about enough to keep ourselves out of danger.

What's sad is that we'll probably finish somewhere between 14th and 21st and Clough's position will remain perfectly secure. Does anyone actually think next year will be any different to the disappointment of the previous four years?

On Blackpool, their chairman is the tightest in English football, just ask Blackpool fans all the PL money and they haven't got a permanent training ground and their pitch is worse than the beach, Holloway did minor miracles there. He had to sell a defender to buy a midfielder who cost half the money, this midfielder was a massive factor in their promotion and PL season.

there's a lot of donkeys at blackpool too.

Archived