Birmingham City v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me this has a feel of a 'must not lose' match..

Birmingham have been absolute dogsheet all season and they look like such a disorganised, slow, lifeless, boring team that has little direction yet if they beat us they'll go ahead of us in the table.. And that'll look depressing as hell..

I think we'll record a long overdue win..

Brum 0-1 Derby

FGS Sammon

Steady on Bris! You feeling alright?!

Fair do's though you've got it in that any victory will be because of how carp they are... covered your back there, nicely done!

If we play our fluid pressing, triangular passing game they won't live with us. Not enough mobility or pace in their side and the only way they'll beat us is by going direct. Even then I think Keogh and Bucko have enough to take care of Zigic and Lovenkrands.

Brum 1- Derby 3.

When have we ever played a fluid pressing, triangular passing game?

And they won't live with us? I'm pretty sure we've only won 2 away games by a 2 goal margin in the past 2 and a half years..

I wouldn't get any hopes up of a comfortable away win where the opposition can't live with us.

And they won't live with us? I'm pretty sure we've only won 2 away games by a 2 goal margin in the past 2 and a half years..

I wouldn't get any hopes up of a comfortable away win where the opposition can't live with us.

I dont watch our games through depressed tequila sodden eyes Seńor Vegas.

I have watched us play some lovely stuff this season. You can't tell me what's lovely or pleasing on my eye, just the same as there no point me telling you I think Mexican women are fat and hairy and they probably lie a lot as well. The food in mexico looks exactly the same if it's going into your mouth as it does coming out of your ass and that I fin d the sweaty humidity of the place a tad overpowering.

You'd never believe me. You'd tell me I was bliind and that I had no taste or sense of anything realistic at all.

We'd just never agree.

I dont watch our games through depressed tequila sodden eyes Seńor Vegas.

I have watched us play some lovely stuff this season. You can't tell me what's lovely or pleasing on my eye, just the same as there no point me telling you I think Mexican women are fat and hairy and they probably lie a lot as well. The food in mexico looks exactly the same if it's going into your mouth as it does coming out of your ass and that I fin d the sweaty humidity of the place a tad overpowering.

You'd never believe me. You'd tell me I was bliind and that I had no taste or sense of anything realistic at all.

We'd just never agree.

If it's your opinion we play that type of football then fair enough..

But the comment 'they won't live with us' is a tad exaggerated given the fact we've only beaten 2 teams by a two goal margin away from home since early 2011..

Unless we've played many teams off the park but not managed to finish them off.. Which would also be slightly exaggerated given that we've only won 3 away games in 7 months..

I fancy us to get a result at Brum... But I'd bet alot of money that it won't be pretty

Unfortunately any triangles we can play involve either Hughes, who is injured, or Brayford, who is also injured. So I'm with Bris, if we get a result, it'll be of the squeaky bum, hanging on for dear life at the end kind. But here's hoping,

How so? They've had 2 defeats in 9 games and they were to Hull and Watford.

Yeah, but they've only won three of those games. Plus they've only won five at home all season, only the win against Bristol City was by more than one goal.

So either way we're covered.

If we win its because Brum are *****.

If we lose its because they are ok and really hard to beat

Clough in or out or shake it all about.....Boycie's song may catch on yet :lol:

Archived