Birmingham City v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

Of course NC accepts it.. Of course he does..

He wouldn't dream of pushing the boat out and risk losing his job..

It's not that the guy has no ambition.. It's because he's at the peak.. There is no way any other NPC club would offer him the managers job.. No way.. He's at the best possible job he can hope for... So in his position, I would do the same, I'd comfortably go along knowing that it's the best I'm going to get and to cherish it..

He'd be a fool to resign, a fool to cause friction at board level and a fool to complain..

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another game where we more than match the opposition and get beaten. Trying to look at things practically, we're short of an experienced centre half and someone who can stay fit and score goals. Fully fit barker and ward and we'd be top 6 but therein lies the problem and we dont seem.to have the resources to do much about it... Not sure you can lay the blame at any one person's door tbh

Of course NC accepts it.. Of course he does..

He wouldn't dream of pushing the boat out and risk losing his job..

It's not that the guy has no ambition.. It's because he's at the peak.. There is no way any other NPC club would offer him the managers job.. No way.. He's at the best possible job he can hope for... So in his position, I would do the same, I'd comfortably go along knowing that it's the best I'm going to get and to cherish it..

He'd be a fool to resign, a fool to cause friction at board level and a fool to complain..

You, Sir, have hit the nail on the head. 

Another game where we more than match the opposition and get beaten. Trying to look at things practically, we're short of an experienced centre half and someone who can stay fit and score goals. Fully fit barker and ward and we'd be top 6 but therein lies the problem and we dont seem.to have the resources to do much about it... Not sure you can lay the blame at any one person's door tbh

Pwoppa naughty! Did you breach your 24hr exclusion zone ban? Haha

Only messing mate, what's the away pub called? Just setting off now, without a ticket but should be alright?!

Hahaha no i didn't, didn't get further than 200 yards outside of new street that day, what a ******* embarrassment i am.

Also ******* embarrassing was today's 'effort'.

We really wouldn't.

Two absolutely key and experienced players who have proven they can make the difference where itreally counts. I think the rest of the squad is good enough but these two playing every game could have been worth around 12 points. Just an opinion

Two absolutely key and experienced players who have proven they can make the difference where itreally counts. I think the rest of the squad is good enough but these two playing every game could have been worth around 12 points. Just an opinion

Barker who's nothing more than a good Championship centre half who may not be the same player ever again after such a serious injury. And Jamie Ward, another player who's decent at this level but hardly a world beater and goes through spells where he's really quite ineffective. Neither of whom would be 'star' men in any of the top 6 and might not even get in the starting 11 of some.

Archived