Birmingham City v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

Our play in both boxes is terrible..

It seems we've matched Brum today but we've yet again come off worse..

I remember under GB when we nearly got relegated in his first full season but I wasn't concerned because we'd been playing well and it was only a matter of time (or better quality uptop) that we'd start winning comfortably..

I could say the same about our position now.. But I don't trust NC to get better players, especially when he spunks the majority of his summer budget on a League 1 at best striker..

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic. 

Clough out. 

I see Forest are in playoffs. Joke. 

8 games without a win. The club is a laughing stock in the East Mids. Clough isn't strong enough to push back at the board. I'm no fan of Billy Davies but he wouldn't put up with this crap.

A number of issues. Defence is a joke. The fact that we are waiting to get players like Jake Buxton back in our team shows the huge lack of quality. The fact they keep saying we cant say they didn't give it everything well there's your problem they are giving everything they have and its not good enough meaning they are not good enough. We are bringing in players who cant make first 11 for reserve games and making them starters if we are a "Depleted squad" why did you loan out 3 strikers 1 midfielder and 2 defenders" then.Clough is too stubborn to change his team as soon as he has a squad of players he's reluctant to change it.Fielding should be back in not because Adam is making mistakes but overall frank is a FAR better keeper. If we don't bring in at least 6 players and More then we could be favourites for relegation battle next season. We don't have alternative options. Mason Bennett played the full 90 yesterday and was on the bench today a 30 year wouldn't have to do that he's 16.We don't simply have enough players.

I like clough and can see what he's trying to build but I would prefer to see someone give him backing and not just be happy with hard workers but winners.

not sure you can blame the manager....Clough does ok with the constraints he has to work with, at times we play superbly....its a shame will hughes is injured  because selling him is the only way we might get some money for a few experienced players to shore up the youth.

Are you sure it's Nigel Clough with no ambition? 

He has to man up and push back to the board about lack of investment. The only reason they are getting away with the passive approach, is because he accepts it. I can't stand Billy Davies but he wouldn't put up with it neither would the vast, vast, majority of Managers. 

A number of issues. Defence is a joke. The fact that we are waiting to get players like Jake Buxton back in our team shows the huge lack of quality. The fact they keep saying we cant say they didn't give it everything well there's your problem they are giving everything they have and its not good enough meaning they are not good enough. We are bringing in players who cant make first 11 for reserve games and making them starters if we are a "Depleted squad" why did you loan out 3 strikers 1 midfielder and 2 defenders" then.Clough is too stubborn to change his team as soon as he has a squad of players he's reluctant to change it.Fielding should be back in not because Adam is making mistakes but overall frank is a FAR better keeper. If we don't bring in at least 6 players and More then we could be favourites for relegation battle next season. We don't have alternative options. Mason Bennett played the full 90 yesterday and was on the bench today a 30 year wouldn't have to do that he's 16.We don't simply have enough players.

I like clough and can see what he's trying to build but I would prefer to see someone give him backing and not just be happy with hard workers but winners.

Archived