The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

I've always said we still need a CB and RW however after watching yesterday I think RW has got to be the priority. 

I think were going to have to wait untill next season when Tyson leaves on a free though :(

why hasnt tyson got a shirt number....? you say we need a right winger. Tyson was never a striker or a target man ever.... no matter why they bought him. but....late in a game out wide.... hes fast as f*ck .. he can get to the byline or just pin the left back...back.... he's a wide man.  him jacobs,davies,ward and coutts  should be in with a shout out wide.for me.

but we nee a CB bigtime.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get your point, he hasn't got a shirt number because he isn't wanted... Which is why we need a RW, I'm saying it's not going to happen un till he goes, which looks like next season when his contract expires

Don't forget he's on massive wages

well.... it wasnt well said but. give tyson a chance at rw was what i meant. if nobody wants him and we pay him loads anyway. i dont really understand how or why he fell out of favour. he was crap or injured for ages playing out of position (up front), then he scored a couple..started getting into it abut.......and

we bought sammon and we never saw him again.

well.... it wasnt well said but. give tyson a chance at rw was what i meant. if nobody wants him and we pay him loads anyway. i dont really understand how or why he fell out of favour. he was crap or injured for ages playing out of position (up front), then he scored a couple..started getting into it abut.......and

we bought sammon and we never saw him again.

That's what tends to happen when you buy a new player, you play your latest acquisition no matter what. Shouldn't be the case all the time but it generally is.

I wouldn't have a problem giving him a try if we cant shift him

for me Tyson > Coutts/Hendrick/Bryson at RM all day long

Tyson isn't better than coutts at RM. Isn't tyson left sided anway. Agree with your general point though, i'd have him on the bench for a pacey option but i expect he'll be shipped out on loan

i was talking to titus brambles cousin yesturday told me bramble has made his money just looking for a club to play for now we most be able to do something here pay as you play etc well know we need a cb and hes looking for a club

Bramble would be a very under-stated signing IMO. I think people would moan, but he'd be a top signing at this level! 

Bramble would be a very under-stated signing IMO. I think people would moan, but he'd be a top signing at this level!

He is a good Premier League centre back, would be a great Championship one. He could be the difference between mid table and top 6.

We could sign up Lee Hughes, Nile Ranger & Marlon King as well at the same time.

Not Nigel's type of player.

No he is a decent centre back with a decent pedigree. Not sure he warrants comparison with Hughes, King or Ranger - although apologies if I am wrong.

He is a good Premier League centre back, would be a great Championship one. He could be the difference between mid table and top 6.

No he is a decent centre back with a decent pedigree. Not sure he warrants comparison with Hughes, King or Ranger - although apologies if I am wrong.

He was accused of rape. Can't remember if he was found guilty or not.

Right winger who can also play as part of a front 3 - definitely looks like he wants out and Crewe are trying to move him out before he leaves for nothing.

Consensus seems to be he could step up and play for a lower Championship side, but isn't up to much more than that at the moment.

Speculation is that his last contract put him on about £800 a week at Crewe, so I'm pretty sure that the Robinson savings would cover him. 

Jos Hooiveld mentioned, would be very happy with this signing.

Was key in their promotion, known for scoring goals and very dominent in the air - he was outstanding in their 4-0 win against us, and scored against us too...

It's nothing but wishful thinking, but, would be some signing! 

Archived