Big name players

DCFC Else

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another player I got excited about was Ron Willems. Scored for fun in holland, played for Ajax etc.

He was so underrated and played a huge part during the promotion season.

Tried to find out what happenend once we released him, heard all sorts of crazy stuff.

Another player I got excited about was Ron Willems. Scored for fun in holland, played for Ajax etc.

He was so underrated and played a huge part during the promotion season.

Tried to find out what happenend once we released him, heard all sorts of crazy stuff.

What did happen to Ron Willems?!

I remember him coming on in the Palace game at 1-1 and the bloke behind me, who was a total bell end, shouting and balling about what a terrible substitution it was, about 10 seconds later he won us the corner and our other dutchman won us promotion.

Bit of a legend Ronny W

What did happen to Ron Willems?!

I remember him coming on in the Palace game at 1-1 and the bloke behind me, who was a total bell end, shouting and balling about what a terrible substitution it was, about 10 seconds later he won us the corner and our other dutchman won us promotion.

Bit of a legend Ronny W

Disappeared he did, from football leastways - we were his last club at the ripe owd age of 32..

Looking at those two, can you blame us?

Nope. Although Ravanelli did the business for 3 months. Just a shame we had to pay for it for 3 years.

Archived