Derby County v Hull City

froggg

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good post that, problem is though Bris is never wrong! There's only one Bris Vegas, one Bris Vegas..

Unfortunately this time he is. Now I'm only 19 but I have been fortunate to live through the most successful part of our history. This season we're playing the kind of football comparable to Swansea in their promotion season, very rarely will you see a long ball from us; we play it out from the back and create most of our chances through patient play along the turf and the movement of our attack is simply brilliant. Watch out for for Elmohamady down the right as well, he has torn apart many teams this year and looks completely out of place in the championship.

I like Derby, I like your squad, your manager, your ground, support, and overall ethics, and hope to see a good game tonight.

Good luck.

Unfortunately this time he is. Now I'm only 19 but I have been fortunate to live through the most successful part of our history. This season we're playing the kind of football comparable to Swansea in their promotion season, very rarely will you see a long ball from us; we play it out from the back and create most of our chances through patient play along the turf and the movement of our attack is simply brilliant. Watch out for for Elmohamady down the right as well, he has torn apart many teams this year and looks completely out of place in the championship.

I like Derby, I like your squad, your manager, your ground, support, and overall ethics, and hope to see a good game tonight.

Good luck.

I can't be bothered to look bud, but if Bris was critical of a team it would probably be Derby, not Hull.

Good luck after tonight. Never had a problem with Hull, good luck to 'em. We nearly had Bruce as manager years ago y'know...

I can't be bothered to look bud, but if Bris was critical of a team it would probably be Derby, not Hull.

Good luck after tonight. Never had a problem with Hull, good luck to 'em. We nearly had Bruce as manager years ago y'know...

Proper team, proper fans - and a tough nut to crack ever since the days when Ken Wagstaff used to rip our defenders a new one every year.

@dcfcofficial: #dcfc Vs @hullcityteam starting line-up: Legzdins; Brayford, Keogh, O’Connor, Roberts; Coutts, Hendrick, Bryson, Hughes, Jacobs; Sammon.

@dcfcofficial: #dcfc Vs @hullcityteam subs: Fielding, Gjokaj, Freeman, Tyson, Robinson, O’Brien, Davies #COYR

Archived