Derby County v Hull City

froggg

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 I'll go, Hull have the best away record in the league and we're solid at home, could be a good game. Sone Aluko (November's C'ship Player of the Month) is injured, but they still have some quality in their squad. Simpson for them, Sammon for us.

Our goal will be from a Robinson shot that Sammon gets on the end of. It'll turn out it was already going in, causing the Society for Black Lawyers to accuse DCFC of being 'institutionally racist' for allowing Sammon to claim the goal, before demeaning Sammon by saying 'potatoes, potatoes, potatoes' in a silly Irish accent.

Or possibly not. Whatever, I may be able to get to this one.

no way a 0-0 this i'm going with Derby 2-1. Keogh to score first and Sammon to score then next. Then we go to Burnley get an away win followed by being done by Charlton i'm happy with 6 points for a possible 9.

6 out the next 9 and the hotel and train tickets are booked for the play off final....................

Bought my lad the blue third strip for crimbo yesterday and the beautiful creature behind the till gave me a voucher for a free ticket for the Hull game, nice of her, apparently it's for any spend over 50 squid :-)

Maybe he just liked you! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Enjoy the game!

Bought my lad the blue third strip for crimbo yesterday and the beautiful creature behind the till gave me a voucher for a free ticket for the Hull game, nice of her, apparently it's for any spend over 50 squid :-)

Is that offer still on? I thought it finished end of November? I might have to get on that one...need a new shirt anyway, which one to get is the problem...

Archived