Derby County v Hull City

froggg

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest mid-week attendance this season according to dcfc.co.uk. Though I'm not surprised, our home form is awesome, we've won the last 2 games, and it's only £15 a ticket. I'm quite excited.

That and they have given away free tickets if you spent over £50 in the club shop - ill get Dad and son a shirt and some other bits for Christmas oh bonus free extra pressie they can go to a game and ill go shopping on the Friday night.

Well, - "I said recently in this column that I don’t feel Derby are a side to be feared, and over the years I have found them to be a pretty weak side.

By that I mean that you know when you go there you aren’t going to be bullied out of a contest by a physical side.

You also know you are not going to be passed off the park, as they simply don’t have the quality.

What Derby have is a side who are prepared to work hard for one another, and their boss Nigel Clough, who has had a tough job on his hands over the years he has been in charge of the Rams.

He had to clear out some big-earning stars when he took over, putting a focus on developing young players and taking a long-term view of the club’s future.

This season it appears to be paying dividends as they are showing that you don’t need one of the biggest wage bills to compete in the Championship.

They are well within striking distance of the play-offs, and have only lost once at home all season.

Their record at Pride Park is as good as any home record in the division, and with City boasting the best form on the road, a great game should be on the cards.

For me though, City should have too much quality and they can go and play their own game in search of another three points. - http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Peter-Swan-Keeper-crisis-won-t-stop-backing-Hull/story-17629144-detail/story.html

The stand out thing he wrote was - "You also know you are not going to be passed off the park, as they simply don’t have the quality."

I hope he does a re-view on the game, and then write up how we played, instead of writing up bullsh*t.

He's right.. We haven't passed anyone off the park this season.. We're not like Swansea, or even a modern day Brighton, or we don't play like we did under GB..

We're not going to rack up 60% plus possession at home to Hull, and pull them in all directions with quick sharp passing.. We're not going to do that as we don't play that way..

We might slightly dominate possession, which would be kind of natural playing at home.. And we might score a goal or two with a nice passing move in the final 3rd.. But he's right, we don't have the quality to play a decent passing game because other than Huges we don't have anyone who can constantly recieve the ball, pass the ball, move and create space.. Hardly anyone in the NPC does!

Well, - "I said recently in this column that I don’t feel Derby are a side to be feared, and over the years I have found them to be a pretty weak side.

By that I mean that you know when you go there you aren’t going to be bullied out of a contest by a physical side.

You also know you are not going to be passed off the park, as they simply don’t have the quality.

What Derby have is a side who are prepared to work hard for one another, and their boss Nigel Clough, who has had a tough job on his hands over the years he has been in charge of the Rams.

He had to clear out some big-earning stars when he took over, putting a focus on developing young players and taking a long-term view of the club’s future.

This season it appears to be paying dividends as they are showing that you don’t need one of the biggest wage bills to compete in the Championship.

They are well within striking distance of the play-offs, and have only lost once at home all season.

Their record at Pride Park is as good as any home record in the division, and with City boasting the best form on the road, a great game should be on the cards.

For me though, City should have too much quality and they can go and play their own game in search of another three points. - [url=http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Peter-Swan-Keeper-crisis-won-t-stop-backing-Hull/story-17629144-detail/story.html]http://www.thisishul...tail/story.html

What type of journalism is that? That's just opinion. Slightly offensive as well I might add.

None of his opinions are backed up with facts or experts, it's just horribly cookie-cutter observations.

He's right.. We haven't passed anyone off the park this season.. We're not like Swansea, or even a modern day Brighton, or we don't play like we did under GB..

We're not going to rack up 60% plus possession at home to Hull, and pull them in all directions with quick sharp passing.. We're not going to do that as we don't play that way..

We might slightly dominate possession, which would be kind of natural playing at home.. And we might score a goal or two with a nice passing move in the final 3rd.. But he's right, we don't have the quality to play a decent passing game because other than Huges we don't have anyone who can constantly recieve the ball, pass the ball, move and create space.. Hardly anyone in the NPC does!

You mean to say you don't rate the NPC?! You should have mentioned

Archived