Derby County v Hull City

froggg

He's right.. We haven't passed anyone off the park this season.. We're not like Swansea, or even a modern day Brighton, or we don't play like we did under GB..

We're not going to rack up 60% plus possession at home to Hull, and pull them in all directions with quick sharp passing.. We're not going to do that as we don't play that way..

We might slightly dominate possession, which would be kind of natural playing at home.. And we might score a goal or two with a nice passing move in the final 3rd.. But he's right, we don't have the quality to play a decent passing game because other than Huges we don't have anyone who can constantly recieve the ball, pass the ball, move and create space.. Hardly anyone in the NPC does!

He's off again. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean to say you don't rate the NPC?! You should have mentioned

There are thousands of leagues in Spain that are far superior. Even their subbuteo players.... (drone fades into distance)

We've had 60 percent possession multiple times this season...

I guess by multiple you mean 2?

At home to 10 man Cardiff and against a shockingly bad Watford side

I'm not saying I'm right, although in this case I am, it's just I don't think many people can complain when a journalist or a Hull supporters opinion says that we aren't a side likely to pass a team off the park..

That opinion is 100% correct as we've only done it to Watford this season.. It's not like we do it everyweek.. I've had a look at Brighton's stats for this season, and they're a possession side and even they haven't managed to do it every week.. They're probably the side that racks up the most possession in the league but there isn't a single side in the NPC that has managed to 'pass another side off the park' on a regular basis..

Hence the 'lack of quality' opinion also having foundations..

You guys on here need to relax, Derby are far from perfect so why get all fidgity the moment someone doesn't blow smoke out our asses?

You guys on here need to relax, Derby are far from perfect so why get all fidgity the moment someone doesn't blow smoke out our asses?

I go home and away and get accused of ovine bestiality by drunken doleys, and have my team and my support thereof slated all shades week in and week out. Water off a ducks back.

Where my skin starts to crawl is when some supposed Derby fan takes any and all opportunities to whine about us and talk us down.

I go home and away and get accused of ovine bestiality by drunken doleys, and have my team and my support thereof slated all shades week in and week out. Water off a ducks back.

Where my skin starts to crawl is when some supposed Derby fan takes any and all opportunities to whine about us and talk us down.

I cannot believe he's a Derby fan by any stretch of the imagination.

I guess by multiple you mean 2?

At home to 10 man Cardiff and against a shockingly bad Watford side

I'm not saying I'm right, although in this case I am, it's just I don't think many people can complain when a journalist or a Hull supporters opinion says that we aren't a side likely to pass a team off the park..

That opinion is 100% correct as we've only done it to Watford this season.. It's not like we do it everyweek.. I've had a look at Brighton's stats for this season, and they're a possession side and even they haven't managed to do it every week.. They're probably the side that racks up the most possession in the league but there isn't a single side in the NPC that has managed to 'pass another side off the park' on a regular basis..

Hence the 'lack of quality' opinion also having foundations..

The best thing about the world ending tomorrow? I'll never hear from you again.

God, lot of negativity for some of the most exciting and attractive football we've played for a while. We may not dominate the game, but I can gaurantee it's an exciting game of counter attacking football.

It might be, I'm looking forward to the game.. It puts our great home form to the test..

But it's not negative to say we're not amazing..

It's certainly not negative to admit we're not likely to 'pass them off the park'

So what's with all the defensive attitudes and taking it all seriously? Seriously many posters on here act like someone's just called their wife a hyena

Archived