Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

The point with us tigger is that we're neither "poor little Derby" or the Man City of the midlands.

We're a good sized regional football club, well run from top to bottom - exemplary youth set up, respected manager, sound commercial arrangements and sustainably funded. We play entertaining football, engage well with the community and media and we don't make arses of ourselves in public by the behaviour of our staff or manager. We're having a good season with a sniff of promotion at the end of it.

It's good times to be a Rams fan. 

Forest are a good sized regional football club.....and you're having a good season with a sniff of promotion at the end of it.

It may also be good times to be a Forest fan...but can you say honestly that you wouldn't swap situations with us? 

We play entertaining football

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We play entertaining football

Under Billy? Hmmm. I haven't watched you lot much this season so I can't really argue, but I suspect you've been on the bong again.  ;)

The point with us tigger is that we're neither "poor little Derby" or the Man City of the midlands.

We're a good sized regional football club, well run from top to bottom - exemplary youth set up, respected manager, sound commercial arrangements and sustainably funded. We play entertaining football, engage well with the community and media and we don't make arses of ourselves in public by the behaviour of our staff or manager. We're having a good season with a sniff of promotion at the end of it.

It's good times to be a Rams fan. 

Forest are a good sized regional football club.....and you're having a good season with a sniff of promotion at the end of it.

It may also be good times to be a Forest fan...but can you say honestly that you wouldn't swap situations with us? 

Just about the best post in this thread. Very succinct.

Apparently the trees are signing this Djebbour character (as in 'Billy Davies, Djebbour me to tears').

He was the guy they were all creaming themselves over last season until he walked out on them, half way through a medical. Sounds like another Fridgy signing.

Currently plays for a lower-midtable turkish side, under the management of Roberto Carlos (really)

underwhelming stats, it has to be said. Especially after his success in Greece, but the standard is sickening (anyone who has seen Greek football will back that up) 

Currently plays for a lower-midtable turkish side, under the management of Roberto Carlos (really)

underwhelming stats, it has to be said. Especially after his success in Greece, but the standard is sickening (anyone who has seen Greek football will back that up)

I've seen the Greek national side. I sometimes like to put them on YouTube when I can't get to sleep. Usually tips me over.

I've seen a decent amount of Turkish football though. If its not played by an Istanbul team then it's garbage. That seems to be the theme.

"Hull manager Steve Bruce said: “The reason he went on loan to start with was the question over his knee after having a cruciate.

“It’s been pretty normal between the clubs. In an ideal world they would have wanted to keep him until the end of the season so they could have him for nothing, but I’ve got to do everything I can to look after the club. We’ve got close to £1m for him so we’re delighted.”

So have Forest bought him then??

Archived