Notts florest v The Mighty Rams

ladyram

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can garauntee one thing... Derby won't keep a clean sheet so to win we have to score more than once, which we're yet to do away from home this season.

Sammon will get chances, he needs to be more clinical.. If anything the result will come down to whether he takes his chances or not.

you can garauntee one thing... Derby won't keep a clean sheet so to win we have to score more than once, which we're yet to do away from home this season.

Sammon will get chances, he needs to be more clinical.. If anything the result will come down to whether he takes his chances or not.

Sammon had a bit more luck infront of goal he would probably be on 8-9 already which to me is a good omen, I think... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Can't guarentee owt in a them & us game, and the form book goes out the window too.

I hate that cliche.. Form book goes out the window.. The form book goes out the window before any game, as in any game you can win, lose or draw suprisingly or non-suprisingly..

For example when Man City and Man Utd played (before Man City turned good) people used that cliche when City won.. Why is it any different to when Man Utd lost at Middlesbrough or Southampton? Sorry I'm not ranting at you Ladyram, I'm ranting at the person who invented this cliche..

Ask any person with a braincell and they'd tell you they'd rather go into a derby on the back of 4 wins in a row and full of confidence rather than on the back of 4 defeats and playing poor..

Anyone can beat anyone so why this cliche becomes relevant in derbies makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

rantover.

Sorry for this but I cant see us winning this one.... if you gave us the draw right now I would take it. We will be shawn of confidence after last Saturdays feck up... to stand any chance we need to hold them 1st 20 mins if we can and build confidence from there. Go 1-0 down early on and it will be curtains.

Maybe if your lot didnt sing horrible to songs to him, he might acknowledge you?

Had lots of wine before writing that so maybe it didnt sound as it meant, I am a derby fan and notice cloughie clap us at the end of matches but doesn't come over to us like the players do or some opposition managers at pride park. In hindsight I was obviously pissed and its all pretty irrelevant anyway!

Had lots of wine before writing that so maybe it didnt sound as it meant, I am a derby fan and notice cloughie clap us at the end of matches but doesn't come over to us like the players do or some opposition managers at pride park. In hindsight I was obviously pissed and its all pretty irrelevant anyway!

No need to apologise. The way I read it sounded like you were a forest fan. Apologies 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> seems like I have/will upset too many people on this thread. Sorry one and all 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived