Notts florest v The Mighty Rams

ladyram

Lol wtf ? You suggesting that Hughes gives the ball away as you have put "really" instead of " rarely".........******* funny that is ! Pmsl

I must apologise, it's my fat fingers on my iPhone, i usually end up just mashing the keyboard, I'll try and seek perfection, i'm currently taking lessons from a Mr Birtles.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very, very difficult away game against one of the strongest squads in the championship. Add to that they've signed an international class midfielder. (why can't we attract this breed of player)

They're yet to lose at home and we're yet to win away.

Forest 3 Derby 0

Because we don't have ex players who got a lucky break and blew their chances in the big league who are looking for an easy ride playing off past glories.

When we produce good players they stay good.

A very, very difficult away game against one of the strongest squads in the championship. Add to that they've signed an international class midfielder. (why can't we attract this breed of player)

They're yet to lose at home and we're yet to win away.

Forest 3 Derby 0

International class? He's worldclass mate.. And even then he'll struggle to get games when Peps available what with Pep being up there with the likes of Xavi and Xabi Alonso..

This is the hardest game of everyones season.. If they can keep the score down to just 3-0 against these titans then it's a Billy Davies job done for me.

Nice to see the Sun stirring it up, with a photo of Pride Park and the headline 'DISGRACE' regarding Doughty chanting.

Obv I'm not condoning it but why bring it up after all this time, just ***** stirring.

Nice to see the Sun stirring it up, with a photo of Pride Park and the headline 'DISGRACE' regarding Doughty chanting.

Obv I'm not condoning it but why bring it up after all this time, just ***** stirring.

**** paper. They all are. Why do people buy "news" papers.

Didn't they show those Kate Middleton pictures because "Everybody has already seen them" too?

Fook me. What a garbage paper. It has it's own agenda like they all do. It's nearly as bad as being honest at The Mirror.

I wouldn't spit on a journalist if I saw one on fire.

Scum.

Archived