Derby County v Burnley

Boycie

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been disappointed so far with Hendrick this season. I'm not sure what he adds to the side. He looks good when he bursts forward with the ball, but that doesn't happen very often. Was a bit unlucky with the header he just didn't get on target today, but I would struggle to score him more than a 5.

Did anybody else think Couuts was taytad with 20 to go and should have been subbed?

I've been disappointed so far with Hendrick this season. I'm not sure what he adds to the side. He looks good when he bursts forward with the ball, but that doesn't happen very often. Was a bit unlucky with the header he just didn't get on target today, but I would struggle to score him more than a 5.

Did anybody else think Couuts was taytad with 20 to go and should have been subbed?

not really he looked fine hughes was tired and was rightly taken off.

Hendrick played better today than previous games.

I thought we did ok today, played some nice football, created plenty of chances and defended ok bar Austins last goal. Jamie Ward needs to be clearing the ball first time for Austins first too.

Just need to be more clinical, there's no major areas that need addressing.

Once again the pressure we had late on dissipated once Theo came on. He just doesn't carry the momentum on which Sammon does.

Stop the pathetic Theo chants, stop the pathetic "You don't know what your doing" chants.. Gets us no where.

Roll on next Saturday when we go again. You Rams!

not with me i'll like him more but if he does feck all it will still annoy me.

I was being sarcastic 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />. For me, he does very little to influence games and the Forest goal last year has probably bought him some breathing space from most fans. I want to see more from him.

don't want to see anyone slating clough today the man did nothing wrong it was the players on the pitch that didn't do the job to day burnley had about 3 real chances and scored 2 of them we had about 6 and scored 1 sammon was very disappointing today and the only good thing ward did was score. i really don't like burnley you can tell there a bogie team.

fielding-6 nothing to do. couldn't do much about the first should have come for their second

brayford-7 played well didn't do much wrong to be honest

buxton-6 got his head on everything much like brayford really

keogh-6 again looked good nothing to moan about really

roberts-6 see keogh

coutts-7 played well and drove the team forward

bryson-8 MOTM does what he does best

hendrick-5 poor for me forgot he was playing and wasnt getting stuck in

hughes-6 good passing and composure looked very tired towards the end and i think that affected him

ward-5 poor bad passing and decision making his mistakes lead to thier opener

sammon-5 didn't get his head on much and missed so many golden opportunities.

jacobs-6 didn't do much looked alright

theo-6 didn't have much to do

we need to be more clinical in our finishing if we want to to finish in the top half i believe we can get comfortably in the top half if we put our chances away otherwise we will struggle.

For me the 2nd showed up Franks weakness, he should have come and claimed it. Instead he stays on his line again.

I

Hate

Pride

Park

Like a social club during bingo. Silent except when there's summat moan about and then it's time to pounce.

"We only sing when we're moaning"

I am getting a bit bored of being a 'nothing club'

But if I can see decent football played I hold out some long term hope. However I'm not sure that when it comes to it, we'll have the finances to push on. But that's for another day.

This defeat again has more positives than some wins last season. I'm glad my laptop broke so I can stay off Ramsplayer though. I hate Burnley, can't watch it again

Its a typical Derby-County-under-Clough type season I think. We are going to bobble along in midtable picking some decent results and losing games we should win. We won't go down but we won't go up either. Frustrating today, when we clearly could have won the game with a bit of extra quality up front. Trouble is, I think the Rams fans are starting to vote with their feet a bit, judging by todays attendance, which was poor.

don't want to see anyone slating clough today the man did nothing wrong it was the players on the pitch that didn't do the job to day burnley had about 3 real chances and scored 2 of them we had about 6 and scored 1 sammon was very disappointing today and the only good thing ward did was score. i really don't like burnley you can tell there a bogie team.

fielding-6 nothing to do. couldn't do much about the first should have come for their second

brayford-7 played well didn't do much wrong to be honest

buxton-6 got his head on everything much like brayford really

keogh-6 again looked good nothing to moan about really

roberts-6 see keogh

coutts-7 played well and drove the team forward

bryson-8 MOTM does what he does best

hendrick-5 poor for me forgot he was playing and wasnt getting stuck in

hughes-6 good passing and composure looked very tired towards the end and i think that affected him

ward-5 poor bad passing and decision making his mistakes lead to thier opener

sammon-5 didn't get his head on much and missed so many golden opportunities.

jacobs-6 didn't do much looked alright

theo-6 didn't have much to do

we need to be more clinical in our finishing if we want to to finish in the top half i believe we can get comfortably in the top half if we put our chances away otherwise we will struggle.

you give theo robinson 6.a sub who did nothing.

you give jamie ward 5.our only goalscorer.

i admit ward wasnt great but to give that idiot robinson a higher point is stupid.

you give theo robinson 6.a sub who did nothing.

you give jamie ward 5.our only goalscorer.

i admit ward wasnt great but to give that idiot robinson a higher point is stupid.

for me everyone starts with a 6 do well it goes up do badly goes down simples make your own ratings if you dont agree with mine

Hendrick played better today than previous games.

I thought we did ok today, played some nice football, created plenty of chances and defended ok bar Austins last goal. Jamie Ward needs to be clearing the ball first time for Austins first too.

Just need to be more clinical, there's no major areas that need addressing.

Once again the pressure we had late on dissipated once Theo came on. He just doesn't carry the momentum on which Sammon does.

Stop the pathetic Theo chants, stop the pathetic "You don't know what your doing" chants.. Gets us no where.

Roll on next Saturday when we go again. You Rams!

i agree about the chants.anybody chanting for theo is an idiot.the blokes rubbish.Tysons a better option.I disagree about the need to address areas.Defense needs sorting out.We are shaky at best and today proved that.Keogh is ok but buxton is out of his depth.

i agree about the chants.anybody chanting for theo is an idiot.the blokes rubbish.Tysons a better option.I disagree about the need to address areas.Defense needs sorting out.We are shaky at best and today proved that.Keogh is ok but buxton is out of his depth.

Buxton was fantastic today for me, better of the two... Never lost a header and a lot of his balls out from the back found a white shirt.

can never understand why people can berate Buxton, especially today my MOTM!

Buxton was fantastic today for me, better of the two... Never lost a header and a lot of his balls out from the back found a white shirt.

i really am speechless.a sunday park player is motm.unbelievable.

agreed would of been my MOTM except there were a few moments where he worried me.

Archived