Derby County v Burnley

Boycie

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it how people claim how we deserved to win today because we created more chances, had more possession, more corners, more attacks etc.. But last season when we won games by luck and after being dominated in those areas we deserved the win because of our gritty style and defensive work..

Make your minds up.

Lol, yeah too right! Like you, I know loads and loads about football. It was so pathetic last season when after our 4 wins from first 4, everyone apart from me and you we saying how good we looked defensively and how we were going up. It was obviously to clever people like us that we were playing poorly and negatively and our season would fall apart in a spectacular fashion. And how right we were! Ok, we were still in with an outside chance of the playoffs with 5-6 games to go, a vast improvement on previous relegation threatened seasons, but we won't talk about that too much.

It's just so laughable that these very same people are now saying that we deserved to win today cos we had loads more chances than Burnley! Fools! They were saying last season how we were going up after 4 luckyish wins. Idiots. I hate them. I hate them! Whoever they are! I hate them! Who are they? I still hate them.

Keep going. Results will come.

Stick yer 1-0 flukes at Watford.

This is us learning lessons and playing properly. It takes time. And don't say it's been 4 years. We've played conservative stuff for most of Nigel's reign (lots of focus on keeping it tight) but this is different.

Besides, Sammon wasted chances today. Austin didn't. We could do with one of those strikers. But they're out our price range.

Keep making good decisions. Play the percentages. Over 46 games you wont keep losing if you create more than the other team and keep the ball.

Keep going. Results will come.

Stick yer 1-0 flukes at Watford.

This is us learning lessons and playing properly. It takes time. And don't say it's been 4 years. We've played conservative stuff for most of Nigel's reign (lots of focus on keeping it tight) but this is different.

Besides, Sammon wasted chances today. Austin didn't. We could do with one of those strikers. But they're out our price range.

Keep making good decisions. Play the percentages. Over 46 games you wont keep losing if you create more than the other team and keep the ball.

Every player begins with a price tag of £0.

DCFCfranco - please tell me you're not into gangnam style - it's doin my head in....... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy sexy lady 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> come on mrs ram i know you love it really.

Was flagging a bit but still more influential than Coutts in my opinion.

I would go as far as saying that Coutts was actually a liability in the last 20 minutes

What about the other 70 minutes?

He was our most creative player.

So you havent been to a game all season yet you post about how Bryson doesn't do this or that??

Ffs

Why is relevant how many games I've been to? If we wanted to be pedantic and say well your opinion doesn't count because of this, this and this, well then this forum would just be made redundant wouldn't it?

From what I've seen, granted it isn't all 50-odd games in his Derby career, Bryson's not good enough for where we want to be - competing for promotion to the Premier League and beyond.

I've been consistent in my view that the central midfield has been a problem for years, long before Bryson popped down from Scotland, so it's not like I've got a vendetta against the bloke.

I'm just offering my opinion like everyone else. I don't profess to be an expert and even if I do come across as scathing or negative at times, I'll gladly be proved wrong.

Was flagging a bit but still more influential than Coutts in my opinion.

I would go as far as saying that Coutts was actually a liability in the last 20 minutes

I agree with Coutts being a liability in the last 20. But at times I also think Hughes is. He puts a lot of pressure on Roberts because he's useless at breaking down play. He can be so slow at times, and terrible at winning the ball. That said, in any game, he'll do far more right than wrong.

One bad game v gareth Roberts entire derby career

Really? Your entitled to your view but Roberts is a solid LB best I've ever seen Tbf not great competition for that I suppose you can say that why he has a bad game he's has one hell of a bad game but he is a very solid LB much better than naylor.

Archived