Huddersfield Town v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played very poor, had no attacking threat from midfield (Which is what Coutts gives you)

Lets just hope we keep our home form up.

Well I must admit I was worried when Clough said we didnt need to bring players in on loan. The midfield looks thin one injury or illness and then this happens....

The international break came at the wrong time. Our away form needs to improve a lot.

Don't know why there is negativity.. We're only 6 points off top and we have a plus goal difference.. A good season if you ask me.

You're spot on actually Bris, 2 home games coming up if we win them both we will be in the top half somewhere.

Well I must admit I was worried when Clough said we didnt need to bring players in on loan. The midfield looks thin one injury or illness and then this happens....

The international break came at the wrong time. Our away form needs to improve a lot.

Tbf I thought we had depth through a re-shuffle.

With Coutts out I expected

Hughes Hendrick Bryson Ward

..........Robinson Sammon

Or even

Bavies Hendrick Bryson Hughes

.............Ward

...................,,,,,Sammon

Or

Jacobs/Hughes Hendrick Bryson Ward/Jacobs/Hughes

............Hughes/Ward

.....................Sammon.

But I forgot Doyle is the new face. After Tyson. After Bavies. After Pearson. After Savage.

The depth is there.

Jacobs, Tyson, Ward, Hughes can all be used out wide

Hughes can go central. We still have Bailey.

Just got in the car and we we're terrible going forward. Sammon was non existant. And please don't go around saying all this stuff and what went wrong if you didn't even go. From a very angry ram!

Disagree, Sammon put his self about well, he just played football with his back to goal all game. Doyle/Ward/Jacobs all shocking. No service to anyone. Can't expect any striker to score when we don't create.

Nige killed the game with the Theo-Sammon sub. Within 2 minutes Theo's caught offside and given a silly freekick away. Momentum completely lost.

Don't think we played awful, missed the goal but from then on we kept the ball well. Defended well, we haven't created anything but neither did Hudds. Obviously missed Coutts and an in-form Ward.

Hendrick was poor, Bryson a bit better. Hughes looked good when we moved him in the centre.

Need to sort some consistency out. Roll on Tuesday.

There's only been 8 away wins in the championship so far this season - I think a lot of teams need to improve their away form. (we've had three away and two at home do with that stat we are bound to be behind most of those teams that have played three home games.)

Some moron on 5 live now, thinking that Gareth Roberts twitter account is real when he said everyone is laughing at Conor Doyle starting. How dumb can you get.

Driving back from Hudds and have that on the radio, how cringeworthy was it?

"we should be beating teams like Huddersfield".

Sav: "why?"

Bloke: "because we're derby...".

Where do these people come from? So embarrassing.

Back from match . Conceded poor goal down our left in the first minute . Thereafter 89+ minutes where neither team made any significant scoring chances. Our defence was rarely troubled . Our midfield played a lot of tippy tappy stuff with no end product. Ward was a disappointment on a number of occasions. He seemed to overcomplicate things by trying to beat a man a second time rather than getting the cross or pass in. Connor Salmon was isolated but did well when he got the ball.Players seemed to lack the ability to make space to receive a pass or to threaten the opposition. Doyle was no worse or no better than the others . The Derby support was amazing from start to finish shame the team couldn't reach the same standard

Driving back from Hudds and have that on the radio, how cringeworthy was it?

"we should be beating teams like Huddersfield".

Sav: "why?"

Bloke: "because we're derby...".

Where do these people come from? So embarrassing.

Oh no. Really?

Makes us sound like Leeds that sort of talk.

Besides, Huddersfield have history too. Nowt wrong with Udders.

Archived