What will happen to QPR?

Bridgford Ram

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody somewhere will get a bung and that will be swiftly followed by a statement saying "a compromise has been reached with Queens Park Rangers FC regarding outstanding monies due to FPP breaches and the matter is now resolved" 

Or something to that effect.

Sith Happens

I thought they had only posted losses of £9million. The remaining £60 plus million was covered by shareholders.

Not sure if thats legal or not, I think its being investigated.

If its deemed legal then FFP is a nonsense and should be scrapped and not just relaxed.

I thought they had only posted losses of £9million. The remaining £60 plus million was covered by shareholders.

Not sure if thats legal or not, I think its being investigated.

If its deemed legal then FFP is a nonsense and should be scrapped and not just relaxed.

• 5 weeks later...

And so it begins, QPR today began a legal challenge against The Football League regarding their possible fine of around 58 million quid.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9846074/qpr-challenge-financial-fair-play-rules-with-fine-looming

As I wrote earlier, the whole thing will be a whitewash, somebody will get a nice bung and QPR will take their place in the championship next season. The whole thing stinks.

Archived