Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me what oods you find buddy and I'll give you better

It was tongue in cheek bris!

I will, however, be having a small wager for the first time since 2006/7 season......not with you though. I'd rather give my money to someone who doesn't care who goes up and is just betting for money. You'd take too much pleasure out of winning the bet..

Assumig our front 6 or will be..

Bryson-Hendrick-Hughes

Russell-Sammon-Ward

That as average written all over it.. Bryson is steady, Hendrick is average and way overrated by Curtains and Hughes is still young in that he'll have 1 good game in 4 but his good game will be miles better than any of our other midfielders..

As for the strikers.. I have no idea on Russell but if I judge NC's record with strikers and recent DCFC players that have shone in Scotland than he'll be rubbish.. Sammon is just a laughable excuse for a footballer and Ward goes missing the first time he gets tackled and doesn't win a free kick..

That front 6 will struggle to be a top 10 front 6..

Yet people are wetting themselves thinking we've got Messi, Lewandowski and Ronaldo as a front 3..

You talk so much ******** and think you're right - to be fair, you're without question the longest serving wum on this forum.

I don't you'd say anyone was a good signing in all honesty, tell me if I am wrong? 

Honest question - no hidden agenda, what is it about Russell that excites you? I am totally ambivalent about a Scottish player whom thinks coming to a Championship club is a step up in their career

and there you go, 

you basically want to sign a player that would not play in the championship then? I'm not saying you're stupid, but **** me... I mean seriously, do you even read back what you put? 

You talk so much ******** and think you're right - to be fair, you're without question the longest serving wum on this forum.

I don't you'd say anyone was a good signing in all honesty, tell me if I am wrong?

Who are these front 3 players he speaks of. He must know loads about football cos i never heard of them. Foreign are they?

What are ur opinions on sammon? When he was in spl he looked pretty good. also, Russell is miles ahead of chris maguire. He was proper brutal for Aberdeen! all the best lads!

He is a real grafter and works hard for the team.  Not a great individual player, but a fantastic team player.

Half of the people on here would lead you to believe he is the worst human being since Osama Bin Laden though...

I said Brayford was a good signing.. I said Buxton was a good signing.. And that's about it for Clough's era.

I'm probably missing a few, but then again they can't be that good if I'm struggling to think..

And I don't think I'm right.. Don't be insulting, we all know I'm right.

Archived