Steve Davies

Stive Pesley

Unless to improve his family to situation to move to Ipswcih or Leeds, would be odd. I was thinking more Blackpool/Bolton maybe, Near Liverpool.

Anything over 1 mil and obviously we'd bite there hands off.

But you have no idea what his 'family reasons' are! He might just want to get as far away from Derby as possible, he may want to be closer to his family, he may want to be closer to his wife's family, he may just want to earn more money.

The point is none of us have a clue so speculating why and saying where we don't want him to go is pretty pointless.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothings to moan about il be amazed if we get more than we got for commons because if his career carrys on the way it has in last 4 years he wont make more than 200 career apps so quite glad he going to be honest just bit pissed that people feel sorry for him because he wants to leave

If the reason for moving was financial the club would have stated new contract offers had been tabled, therefore I would suggest the club are being sincere with their statement of "personal reasons".

Just caught radio derby at six tonight think it said that we took him up on the year extension then offered him a new 3 year deal which s Davies turned down for personal reasons.

Prob took him up on the year extension just to up his price so he doesn't go on a free.

Read in the paper that Forest are ready to launch a 600k bid for Davies. If he went there after family reasons it would be stupid.

Surely he wouldn't go to Forest??

Speculation would be that the 'family reason' is Derby County itself then.

Would pee me off if he went there I'm afraid.

Let him go, the reason doesn't really matter does it? He is from Liverpool so probably not a born Derby fan, therefore I'd take a stab at thinking he doesn't have the same fire and loyalty in him for DCFC than say lifelong fans(us)! Understandable, I'd gladly go play for Forest if they paid me enough, but wouldn't become a forest fan for doing so.

If all of a sudden my circumstance changed, then you know what.......churrah Forest!!!

Simples ish.....

Archived