Steve Davies

Stive Pesley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep that's it.

Infact I'm sure that's why the current Champions of England have just hired Glick, because he's full of bullshit.

Shame he is going. I'll be missing without his bullshit about "established Championship players", "global brand", "ten year plan", "we are ready to spend 2-3 mil on one player if we can find the right one", "we don't need to sell first to buy new players" and other other crap.

Yep that's it.

Infact I'm sure that's why the current Champions of England have just hired Glick, because he's full of bullshit.

A really good bullshitter doesn't come across as a bull shitter.

Glicks really good at his job.

Maybe it is because he is tired of being injured all the time and may be thinking a change of scenary is probably may bring better fortune.

He has had ankle injury, ACL rupture, Broken cheek bone and a fractured skull. I would be thinking personally that I am cursed at this club even if I do like it. Also on top of that Clough at the end of the season talked about needing a proper striker to regulary hit the target. Theo and Savies were top goal scorers. On hearing this rumours about Theo is proud to hear the interest in him but all he wants to do is keep working hard for Derby, Savies shortly after hearing clough talking about a new striker this thing comes out.

I think if anyone needs a change its him with his injuries any more and he would be heading for early retirement.

Or maybe he wants to move for family reasons that are none of our business. When he goes, we'll use the money to buy someone else and we can slag him off/praise him alternate weeks.

Now you're just being silly

Archived