Steve Davies

Stive Pesley

none of it IS any of our business but i dont really want to know the ins n outs(see what i did there) im just talking about why a player whom weve stoood by thru all of his injuries would suddenly want to leave??

the gossip in me says either more cash or hes been naughty...especially if he goes to ipswich

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was Commons

First rumours was Commons, but later they pointed in the direction of davies. I presume Commons and Savage were known to play for us at the time, and since it wasn't Sav then Commons got the blame bit of digging and the finger pointed to another liverpoolian, but the same rumour had gerrard getting a 16 year old pregnant and moving abroad, and that never happened... so dunno.

Good morning all. Ipswich Town fan here, I come in peace!

Was just wondering, anyone know the low down of whats happening with Steven Davies? A lot of rumours down our way that were interested in him, searching through this forum and other Derby forums, I see a lot of people are saying he has taken his kids of out schooling ahead of a move to ITFC?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks.

Was just wondering, anyone know the low down of whats happening with Steven Davies? A lot of rumours down our way that were interested in him, searching through this forum and other Derby forums, I see a lot of people are saying he has taken his kids of out schooling ahead of a move to ITFC?

Thanks.

As they say in QI - 'Nobody knows'.

Thanks.

you can have the scouse git.youre welcome to him

Archived