Jason Shackell

BorneoRam

Yeh I think it lacks plausibility too but I thought I would let others know what I heard?

At the end of the day, the club themselves have indicated that the people mentioned are not the only board members/ shareholders. Unless you know the names of them all and can prove me wrong you argument is about as plausible as mine. Unless your name is actually Appleby n ur a rich American then I don't quite see where your coming from.

You have been rumbled son. Man up and know when to stop digging.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they must have rubber hides in Narnia. I kinda give up on this Maza as its quite obvious something is not fitting well to your story. I think its called " plausability"!!

You have a " mate".. who has a dad who is on the board of Derby County Football Club but is not any board member listed by the club!! Your mate is based in UK but lives in Australia.

That is one hell of a commute to work (school)....

You have been rumbled son. Man up and know when to stop digging.

Sorry "man up" ??? You for real? For one I though this was a forum for discussing all things derby county so surely I am within my rights to let others know what I've been told?

Unless you know for sure I'm wrong and your on the board yourself?

Sorry "man up" ??? You for real? For one I though this was a forum for discussing all things derby county so surely I am within my rights to let others know what I've been told?

I am on the board myself, and can tell you, you're wrong!

I know for sure who is on the board...how many offspring they have and where that offspring live.Not on the board myself but my company works for the club and we have a close working relationship with GSE and DCFC. This forum IS for discussing all things Derby County...though I am not at all interested in reading about all things fabricated regarding Derby County.

Mazza without wanting to be too rude in open forum to you I know AND you know that you have made this up.

I know for sure who is on the board...how many offspring they have and where that offspring live.Not on the board myself but my company works for the club and we have a close working relationship with GSE and DCFC. This forum IS for discussing all things Derby County...though I am not at all interested in reading about all things fabricated regarding Derby County.

Mazza without wanting to be too rude in open forum to you I know AND you know that you have made this up.

He may not have made it up. He may just have fallen for big wind up by his friend.

I still don't get why you think I'd make it up???? There's no point carrying this on anyway as we're both to stubborn to quit.

No no carry on - I've never had a topic I started reach 100 pages this could be the one......I was speaking to Any Appleby's brothers son who lives out here - he reckons that they were so desperate to get rid of the "prima donna" Shackell that it only took a 500k up front payment with a couple of add ons....there, that should keep it rumbling for a while 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived