Jason Shackell

BorneoRam

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed it is I believe, but not all "good sources" report on there. End of next week another announcement will be made regarding a departure from PP. If not true I will never post on here again!

Book marked.

[size=3]

The Bluebirds have tabled a £750,000 bid for the 25-year-old who has one year left on his contract with the Sky Blues and looks increasingly unlikely to sign an extension this summer.

[/size]

[size=3]

But the Bluebirds will have to see off other interest if boss Malky Mackay is to make Keogh his third signing of the summer after goalkeeper Joe Lewis and midfielder Jordon Mutch arrived in the welsh capital.

[/size]

[size=3]

Keogh’s former club Bristol City have already seen a £250,000 bid turned down and the Robins are mulling over whether to up their bid.

[/size]

I've got it in front of me. headline says "Rams poised for signing as star defender sold for £1.1 m"

Goes on to say fee "thought to be in the region of £1.1 million".

Knowing journalism as I do, sounds to me they've got a steer.

Thought? Kinda suggests they have got nothing either way doesn't it?

Leeds Ram was spot on.

Rumours of a bid.

Clough talks about price being too low.

More rumours

Clough says he'll sell if the offer is right

More rumours

Clough continues beating the drum. STILL no indication of Shackell even hinting at leaving

Bid accepted

Shackell says "didn't know where I stood"

Still no mention or hint at Shackell pushing the move

Now.....

He's had 5 clubs in 5 years!! His agent wanted him to move, hes a disloyal Cnut. He's been angling for a move all summer. He wasn't great anyway. Not much better than what we have.....

Next?

If we have a good season without Shackell it will be a clever move BY Clough to sell him.

I bet Nigel struggles to sit down sometimes.

Maybe Shackell had an attitude problem like Maguire??

If we get relegated it was Shackell who left. If we get promoted Clough sold him.

If Nigel gets another job I expect Derby would lose some fans.

Some of the things I've seen written about Bily Davies (who is a nob tbf)..... you see him ripped apart. Yet some people never second guess Nigel. Is he Derby County? Is he perfect? Or am I a **** fan who wants "Clough Out, Board Out" just because I don't think the sun shines out his arse?

He might be proven right to sell Shackell.

He might be proven wrong.

Either way, it was Clough who sold him for whatever reason. There's no reason to believe Shackell asked to leave other than wild imaginings.

If you agree with the decision then just say so. Dont make things up.

Maguire said Clough had a problem with him.

Clough says Maguire didn't knuckle down.

So some blindly believe Clough? Does he read this board?

You are allowed to disagree with his decisions without wanting him buried you know. Because there are people who hate everything he does (they're fools) people who praise and criticise (most on here) ..., then people who defend him like hes Brian reborn.

If there seems to be mostly criticism it's because we lose quite a lot and have had a mostly below average 5years.

I know Nigel would love to see success at Derby as much as any of us. But that doesn't make him right all the time. Just like he's not wrong all the time

With only having Buxton Ob and Naylor as options i would have Addison stay and play first team.Alot more experience than them 3 and only still 23 fans Favourite.Loves the club.We produced him.You never know if he plays consistent football might massively improve his fitness.I dont know whether its just me but the amount of corners we had in matches last season were big wastes shackell stayed back for the majority and only buxton was attacking them.But Addison is one of the best headers of the ball i have seen.Sign him up

maybe he had given up.First being shipped out to barnsley then Bournemouth.He needs experience around him and i think roberts will help settle.Can anyone explain to me why we loaned croft out again and not sold him.Letting another player leave for free after amounts years he has been at the club

With only having Buxton Ob and Naylor as options i would have Addison stay and play first team.Alot more experience than them 3 and only still 23 fans Favourite.Loves the club.We produced him.You never know if he plays consistent football might massively improve his fitness.I dont know whether its just me but the amount of corners we had in matches last season were big wastes shackell stayed back for the majority and only buxton was attacking them.But Addison is one of the best headers of the ball i have seen.Sign him up

addison has only played 65 times for Derby County (in the past seven season hes played 89 times for all clubs)- less championship experience than Keogh and only 20 odd more appearances than Buxton.

addison has only played 65 times for Derby County (in the past seven season hes played 89 times for all clubs)- less championship experience than Keogh and only 20 odd more appearances than Buxton.

Fair enough.Thought he played more but hews still on 23.Most of the Complaints about the Shackell situation is that the fans dont want Buxton to be first team.

Archived