Jason Shackell

BorneoRam

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You kept bringing the price up -and the make believe 1.3m figure

Because you kept Moaning that it was 1.1 Million.Lets just stop arguing we are meant to support the same team.Lets focus on the posistives for next season

Its quite obviously you, so don't make out its not.... Most people know how to use full stops properly.

Oh by the way, CAPITAL letters for places, names and at the beginning of a sentence, mate.

We still Typing..........................

Because you kept Moaning that it was 1.1 Million.Lets just stop arguing we are meant to support the same team.Lets focus on the posistives for next season

I never moaned about it being 1.1m, ive been saying all along we don't know how much it is (I just didn't make a figure up and use FM as a basis for comments on sell on clauses)

I never moaned about it being 1.1m, ive been saying all along we don't know how much it is (I just didn't make a figure up and use FM as a basis for comments on sell on clauses)

So why are you targeting me about the fee if you are not moaning.Fm maybe a game but they use realistic Statistics.The Sell on clause can be seen on Transfer Market .co.uk and other sites alike.

So why are you targeting me about the fee if you are not moaning.Fm maybe a game but they use realistic Statistics.The Sell on clause can be seen on Transfer Market .co.uk and other sites alike.

Because you're talking crap and making out you know the fee - that is not moaning about the fee.

Sell on Clause from an old transfer that full details of will not have been made public. FM must have spies in every club.

See there we go again getting upset over nothing.Just calm down and grow up.Footballs a game.stop wasting both of our lifes with Small arguments that have nothing to do with Derby County.If you have a problem report it.dont keep posting on somthing that has nothing to do with it.

See there we go again getting upset over nothing.Just calm down and grow up.Footballs a game.stop wasting both of our lifes with Small arguments that have nothing to do with Derby County.If you have a problem report it.dont keep posting on somthing that has nothing to do with it.

Im quite calm actually, and as for reporting it if I'm

not happy it's more fun this way.

It was you who raised FM again, and as its based around your stories about Shackell it is about Derby County.

people have asked you to back up what you're saying. you can't.

it's entirely reasonable for people to challenge bullshitters imo.

it is entirely unreasonable for people to use FM as proof imo.

If you put a space after a full stop I will actual eat my own **** :-) x

Thats sad.I only come on here to check news you seem to Spend way to much on here if you are trying to start arguments for fun.I bet you wouldnt start an argument with someone face to face.You are only trying to act big behind a computer screen.really sad.

Football-Rumours and FM are not reliable sources for any figures you want to give us.

If anyone has any real information about the fee then they should post their sources.

Otherwise the only information I've seen that has any hint of accuracy is, the fee is in excess of £1m, which could be £1.1 or could be more.

If anyone wants to put some real figures with good sources, I'm all up for that. Otherwise, no more bickering about each other's sources of the £1.1m or the £1.5m - nobody has any better info than anyone else.

Okay i am sorry for not being able to give you proof but it was in the Lancashire paper stating what they had made a bid of that amount..but please just leave it now we all get it.i said it says it on fm i never said lets starting making a transfer wishlist from what stats are on the game.

Archived