What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

Someone I used to listen to a lot a few years back, but lost interest in at some point and haven't listened to properly for years until earlier this month he was a special guest at the annual Ginger Wildheart Birthday Bash singing I Wanna Go Where the People Go (...and Delilah) ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ1yZFHhf7w

How long has Motorhead had an umlaut?

And why.

Ever since I can remember - and that's 1977. No idea why.

Their first album is called Motörhead, yet the title track off the album is called Motorhead.

Wasn't it originally a track written by Lemmy on a Hawkwind album ? Can't remember which one without searching through my old albums.

(almost) well remembered.

It was the B side (I think) of Hurry on Sundown when I used to play it over and over and over again in the Cheshire Cheese, but I don't think it was ever on an originally released album. A swift Wiki search reveals it to be on the CD version of Warrior on the Edge of Time, but it certainly ain't on my vinyl version (I haven't got the CD)

Edit:

Just had a look properly.

It's the B side of Kings of Speed. That makes sense - I think Hurry on Sundown is way later.

Nothing,I can't believe how crap itunes is. :angry:

All my music disappeared then found it in a previous version.

Then tried to play it,but oh no,wait a minute fella,it's not in that location anymore.

Well I didn't move it in the first place pal.

Well you can't play it now.

But I put it in the original folder ,you know where it was before you took over my computer and moved all the tracks from my music folders.

Screw you itunes it's copytrans for me.

Sorry, rant over.