Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

In that case, can we resurrect Steve Bloomer and stick his skeleton-self upfront?

I'm Pagan, so I must have some sort of necromancy skill in me. Come on, grab some shovels and lets get digging.

Probably still be more lively than Porter, eh. (Sorry Chris, just a joke :redface:)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah

hahahahah

ha

wahhhhhhaaaaa..........haaaaaaaaaa

Doubt he would wanna join us, Huddersfield have probably got more potential than we have currently.

Ever the optimist, hey mate!! ;)

I would like a striker that can hold the ball up and pass it to a white (or yellow) shirt, what's heskey doing nowadays? :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/9391510.stm

Jack Hobbs of Leicester about to leave on loan apparently; a 'young and hungry' player Nigel will no doubt describe him as. Though seeing as we're playing them on Saturday, this seems unlikely, but I'd just thought I'd mention for the sake of it.

yes...good player and within our scouting system travel distance

I will be absoloutely flabbergasted at either of those, particularly because Greg Pearson would never be allowed to be loaned out of Burton.

he would be allowed if it was a view to signing him for long term in summer and another name linked today was scotland from ipswich

Gradi denies any interest in Tootle

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Crewe-Alex-Gradi-plays-Tootle-exit-rumours/article-3199272-detail/article.html

CREWE boss Dario Gradi says he is unaware of any Derby County interest in his young defensive prospect Matt Tootle.

The Championship outfit spent around £1m taking John Brayford and James Bailey to Pride Park last summer, and now reports suggest Rams boss Nigel Clough is taking an interest in attacking full-back Tootle.

The 20-year-old Academy product switched to a right-sided role in the Alex side when Brayford left.

He has already made 50 appearances for Crewe after only making his debut in November 2009. His progress was rewarded recently with a contract extension until 2014.

"A lot of our players get mentioned with Derby," said Gradi. "I sold two players to them, but I've not spoken to Nigel Clough about anyone else. I've not seen the speculation either."

Archived