Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

Ishmael Miller in the summer please.

Assuming QPR go up (he's currently on loan there), and West Brom stay up, he will therefore not be needed at either club..

He's a cracking player for this division.. Even if it's a loan for the year, well worth it.

Agreed, offers lots of pace and strength. Something we really lack with one hip Porter.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do we really need another centre half now that we have Ayala?

Well in this thread I have "suggested" Jason Brown goalkeeper from Blackburn, although I think any of Blackburns keepers would do a betterr job than Bywater, Michael Stewart someone to take a look at, at least see if he can offer us more than Savage and now Jack Hobbs think if we had these two it would give Barker a few games off so he can rest and get his fitness back up to 100% something i dont think he has been this season. So yeah think we could do with one more, with out a doubt though we need some fire power in, something i havent suggested

True, but its an indicator that a ****-hot forward isn't going to be the one missing piece in the jigsaw.

Yeah, but if you have a forward who can keep the ball and pass it, then you're defenders aren't defending.

Our problem is the ball keeps coming back, Addison keeps hoofing it to no-one for a start(no way he can play midfield).

Anyway, a top striker would make all the difference.

Nicky Bailey from Boro? Only played 12 times there but was succesful before at Charlton. Only 26 signed for 1.4 million. Would probably get him for 600k now

Stephen Mcphail from Cardiff

Ross Mccormack think I have mentioned him before. Only played 4 times for Leeds.

Jay Simpson pacey striker

DAVID JONES! would love him back

Ricky Lambert if Southampton don't go up, would like to test him self at a higher league. (Like Ben Davies and both are 29). Replacement for Hulse. 6ft 2. Can score from freekicks and is good with his feet.

Goal record

2006–2009 Bristol Rovers 128 games (51 goals)

2009– Southampton 72 games (44 goals)

Archived